查看: 18|回复: 0

关于微博的英语作文50词

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:54:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  I think that weibo is a kind of benign communication platform, the emergence of weibo bring more color to our life, enrich our life. More and more people are now opened weibo, whether workers, students, or leading, have opened a weibo, joined weibo. In terms of our school, students play weibo is more just, more play weibo classmate in our class also accounted for about ninety percent of the whole class, only a few people don't play weibo, or simply don't know what's weibo. And most of the students in the mouth are often this weibo, using weibo and share their joy, netizens use weibo view social news, attention from netizens on different information, learn more knowledge from weibo, etc., these are all the students to play some of the "play" weibo method.
  Weibo, is to see you how to use it. In our class are an example of this, when I am in the dormitory, see SuYou did some of what thing, there are a few students standing out to say to want to do, and take photos uploaded weibo, let me see this phenomenon of the microblog. Microblog is a platform of communication and consultation, but some people use to infringe others' privacy, is against it, for this kind of practice I'm never agree with the students to use weibo to do these things. The emergence of weibo is not to let us bring entertainment or playing tricks on others, is used to learn more.
  The emergence of weibo this not wrong, because everything has its double sides, has both advantages and disadvantages, wrong is wrong in weibo itself quality problem, to use correct view of one thing.
  我觉得微博是一种良性的沟通平台,微博的出现给我们的生活带来了更多的色彩,丰富了我们的人生。现在开通微博的人越来越多,无论是工人、学生,还是领导,都纷纷开通了微博,加入了微博一家。就我们学校来说,玩微博的学生更是多只有多,我们班玩微博的同学也占了全班的百分之九十左右,只有少数人不玩微博,或者根本就不了解微博是什么。而大多数的同学嘴中都常挂这微博二字,利用微博与网友们分享自己的喜悦,利用微博查看社会新闻动态,关注网友们发来的不同信息,从微博中学习更多的知识等等,这些都是同学们玩微博的一些玩法。
  微博有利有弊,就是看你怎么去用它。我们班上也有这样的一个例子,我宿舍时,看见宿友们做了一些什么糗事,就有几个同学站了出来说要发微博,并拿手机拍照上传微博,这一现象让我看到了微博的弊端。微博本是一种沟通和咨询的平台,反而被有些人用来侵犯他人的一些隐私权,对于这种做法我很是反对,从来不赞同同学们用微博来做这些事。微博的出现并不是为了让我们拿来娱乐或者捉弄他人,更多的是用来学习。
  微博的出现本没有错,因为任何事都有它的两面性,有利也有弊,错就错在用微博者自身的素质问题,没有用正确的眼光看待一件事。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.