查看: 41|回复: 0

五年级英语作文750字

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:54:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  I am an elder brother 我哥哥_750字
  i am a 10 years old boy. smart and handsome. i am proud of myself. because i can get perfect scores in chinese math and english. it is not good enough i am also proud of being an elder brother. that is a friday evening my baby brother was crying all the time. my parents were both cooking for dinner.
  i said to my mum let me look after this little thing. my mum said are you sure you can?  yes believe me i can. i answered. then mum went to the kitchen. i went towards my baby brother.  oh baby don’t cry. i will sing a song for you… i carried him and sing songs for him. after a while he was asleep. i was so tired. my parents were happy and praised me a good boy. this is my first time to look after my baby brother and i feel proud of myself.
  六一儿童节_750字
  Today is Children's Day.My father takes me to the zoo.There are many kinds of animals,the tigers, the pandas,the lions, the elephants,the giraffes and the bears.
  They are different from each other ,some are shy, some are beautiful, some are interesting , some are friendly, some are so cute. But i think these animals are unhappy, they should live in the forest,because the life in the zoo are different from that in the forest.
  The children`s day is coming .so I am very happy.I think that day I am going to buy a beautiful gift for me.on that wonderful day,I am going to play in that children's garden whit my mother and father. it will be the most happy day!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.