查看: 48|回复: 0

我的学校小学四年级英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:54:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Time flies. In the past six years, primary like by the breeze. May the joy of my school to make my unforgettable. It is recorded in the process of growing I recorded my dribs and drabs, after the success of joy, also with my hard sweat...
  Remember the sports meeting, our class in the class, and sports scores and back to the moral FengShangJiang two awards. This news, as a member of the class is glad I. "Because," the relay a key for my class won the honour.
  Until now, I even never chu remember classmates in the preparation of the determination and the spirit of striving, when there is a classmate off, they quickly grabbed the baton toward the opposite end, every student rushed the look in the eyes are filled with firmness: it is certain to win. In the game of "red-hot", in the first player to finish in the "go" by NaHanSheng neutralization of cheering, we won!
  When the footprints on the school playground strings, when the sunset dyed red in the face, we when we heartily cheers and flip the moment, are deeply in my memory album frames. The red in the face and smile and smile and even the waist. I know, that is the joy of success to my school.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.