查看: 33|回复: 0

四年级关于除夕的英语作文「最新」

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:54:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  范文一
  Today is my favorite day - thirty, I want to make dumplings with the family, so happy!In the morning, I got up quickly, and dad together chopped meat, saw dad a kitchen knife in hand chop stuffing, that way, it's like the inside of the "journey to the west" "ox demon king", good terrorist!Chop up stuffing, our whole family began making dumplings, my task is to roll wrappers, dad to make dumplings.I saw dad package dumplings can not but laugh, because dad package dumplings as the stone of huangshan, really all forms.When mom came over and saw dad package dumplings also laughed, and let dad "laid off".See mother package dumplings, and dad "huangshan stone" compare the really big difference!"Ding dong" a sound, I rushed to open the door, is my grandma and grandpa, grandma at dad package dumplings, also could not help but laugh, said before a few years sketch of a classic lines: "how could also be married, why gap so big?"I also laughed, to grandma said: "grandma, you have a good sense of humor!"Grandma smiled said to me: the old ah, must be the same as the heart of children, to live more and more young!.This year's New Year's eve is really unforgettable!
  今天是我最爱的日子&&大年三十,我要和全家人包饺子,好高兴哟!早晨,我很快就起床了,和爸爸一起剁肉馅,只见爸爸一手一把菜刀在剁馅,那样子,真是好像《西游记》里面的牛魔王,好恐怖!剁完了馅,我们全家就开始了包饺子,我的任务是擀饺子皮儿,爸爸来包饺子。我看到爸爸包的饺子就忍不住哈哈大笑,因为爸爸包的饺子就像黄山的石头,可真是形态万千。这时妈妈过来了,看见爸爸包的饺子也笑了起来,并让爸爸下岗。再看妈妈包的饺子,和爸爸黄山奇石对比一下真是大有差别呀!叮咚一声,我急忙去开门,是奶奶和爷爷过来了,奶奶一看爸爸包的饺子,也忍不住哈哈大笑,说了一句前几年小品的一句经典台词:同样是两口子,为什么差距怎么就那么大呢?我也笑了起来,对奶奶说:奶奶,您真幽默!奶奶笑了一下对我说:老年人呀,必须像小孩子的心一样,才能越活越年轻呀!。今年的除夕可真是难忘啊!
  范文二
  This interesting New Year's eve, not only made me happy, also let me know the custom of New Year's eve, for example: shou sui.Pressure;Step;Eat Wan Wanshun to choose a suitable text book of which suggests that the traditional Chinese culture is really profound!In fact, as long as we pay attention to everywhere, can acquire knowledge in the happiness.As the saying goes: "notices are learning"!
  这次有趣的除夕夜,不仅使我获得了快乐,也让我了解了除夕夜的习俗,比如说:守岁;压岁;踩岁;吃万万顺??这一切都说明了中国的传统文化真是博大精深啊!其实只要我们处处留心,就能在快乐中获取知识。俗话说的好:处处留心皆学问嘛!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.