查看: 25|回复: 0

四年级关于端午节英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:54:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  端午节是流行于中国以及汉字文化圈诸国的传统文化节日。小编整理的四年级端午节英语作文,供参考!
端午节英语作文1  五月初五,是端午节。说起端午节,我还知道它另外的名字呢!如端阳节、诗人节、女儿节等。
  The fifth day of May, is the Dragon Boat festival. When talking about the Dragon Boat Festival, I know that it is another name! As the Dragon Boat Festival, poet Festival, daughter festival.
  端午节吃粽子是为了纪念古代诗人屈原的。屈原一生写了许许多多的着名诗篇,提出过许许多多爱国政治主张,但是楚王不采纳。最后,楚国国土被侵占,屈原满怀忧愤,跳江自尽。人们为了纪念他,祭奠他,在每年的这一天,就把粽子和许多的好吃的投到江里,目的是不让鱼儿吃屈原的尸体。
  People eat Zongzi on Dragon Boat Festival is in memory of the ancient poet Qu Yuan. Qu Yuan wrote many famous poems, put forward many patriotic political views, but he does not accept. Finally, the land was occupied, Qu Yuan was indignant, jump into the river. In order to commemorate him, for he, on this day of the year, put the dumplings and a lot of good to Jiang Li, the purpose is not to let the fish eat Qu's body.
  端午节那天,我问妈妈粽子是怎么做的,妈妈说:“粽子是用翠绿、鲜嫩的芦苇叶包着雪白的糯米和蜜枣包的,如果没有蜜枣的话,可以用豆子等代替。熟它,需要煮一个晚上。煮熟以后,剥开变成墨绿色的芦苇叶,就可以看见洁白的糯米和枣团在里面,既好吃又甜,并且吃不腻。它既是开胃的美食,又是营养丰富的滋补品。
  The day of the Dragon Boat Festival, I asked my mother how to do dumplings, mother said: "the dumplings are made of green, fresh white glutinous rice wrapped in reed leaves and prune packets, if not with words, can be replaced with beans. Well, it takes all night to cook. After cooked, peeled reed leaves into green, you can see the white glutinous rice and jujube group inside, both delicious and sweet, and do not eat greasy. It is not only an Food, is nutritious tonic.
  端午节真快乐,真有趣!我又学到了知识,增长了见识。过端午节真好!
  Happy Dragon Boat Festival really, really interesting! I learned knowledge, growth of knowledge. Dragon Boat Festival is really good!
端午节英语作文2  Our country has an ancient patriotic poet named Qu Yuan, he was exiled by the calumny, the inability to save the peril of the country, excessive anger, so Jiang himself voted to Health martyred. It is for him not to eat the bodies of fish and shrimp, one after another to the various pancake into the river, the water used to feed animals, and some ship off the water at the water beast. This has become now the Dragon Boat Festival, eating dumplings, fried cake, the origin of the dragon-boat race.
  Having said that, I think of my family have been the scene of the Dragon Boat Festival. Grandmother pinch a different type of pancake, has florets, small, small starfish, is really different form. hurry to go shopping Kok, calmly took my father to buy tzu. A long row of teams, like a long queue, we managed to buy a tzu. We can see that every household have attached great importance to this holiday, people in this way to express their thoughts and reverence Yuan.
  我国古代有一位爱国诗人叫屈原,他遭谗言被放逐后,无力拯救危亡的国家,悲愤过度,于是投江自尽,以生殉国。人们为了不使鱼虾吃掉他的尸体,纷纷将捏成的各种各样的饼子投入江中,用来喂饱水中的动物,有的划着船在水上敲锣打鼓驱赶水兽。这便成为现在端午节,吃粽子、炸糕点、赛龙舟的由来。
  说到这里,我又想起了我家过端午节的情景。奶奶捏了种类不同的饼子,有小花,小人,小海星,真是形态各异。妈妈急着去买菜角,爸爸不慌不忙地拉着我去买粽子。排着长长的队,好似一条长龙,我们好不容易才买到了粽子。可以看出,家家户户都很重视这个节日,人们用这种方式来表达对屈原的思念和崇敬。
端午节英语作文3  The Dragon Boat Festival, also called Double FifthFestival, is celebrated on May 5th on lunarcalendar.It is a folk festival widely spread with ahistory of over 2,000 years, and is one of the mostimportant Chinese festivals as well. There are variouscelebrating activities on that day, among which the customs of eating rice dumplings anddragon boat racing are quite important.There are many legends on the origin of the DragonBoat Festival.Some people think it is to commemorate the poet Qu Yuan, while others say it isto be in honour of Wu Zixu, a famous general during the Warring States period. However, thelegend of Qu Yuan spreads most widely. People appreciate highly the noble sentiment andprominent talent of this patriotic poet and are very sympathetic with the ending that hecommitted suicide by drowning himself in a river.
  端午节(the Dragon Boat Festival),又称重五节,于每年农历五月初五庆祝。 这是广泛流传20xx多年的民间节日,也是中国最重要的节日之一。端午节当天举行各种庆祝活动,吃粽子和赛龙舟(dragon boat racing)是其中的重要习俗。关于端午节的起源,有很多传说。一部分人认为端午节是为了纪念诗人屈原,另一部分人则认为是为了纪念战国时期的著名将领伍子胥。然而,屈原的传说流传最广。人们非常欣赏这位爱国诗人的高尚情操和出众才华,更对他投江自尽的结局深表同情。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.