查看: 50|回复: 0

小学三年级全球变暖英语作文Global Warming

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:53:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  寒冷的冬天过去了,可今年冬天连一场雪也没下,天气也不怎么冷,为什么会这样呢?
  The cold winter has passed, but this winter with snow is not, is not how cold the weather, why is this so?
  我问了妈妈,妈妈说:我也不太清楚,你去网上师哈哈网。我打开电脑,输入&&为什么全球气候变暖。版面上出现了许许多多的答案。
  I asked my mother, my mother said: "I don't know, you go online to check." I opened the computer, input -- global warming. There have been many answers on the layout.
  因为人类毁坏森林并将其焚烧时产生的多种温室气体,由于这些温室气体对来自太阳辐射的可见光具有高度透过性,而对地球反射出来的具有高度的吸收性,能强烈吸收地面辐射中的红外线,也就是常说的温室效应。导致气候变暖的后果,会使全球降水量重新分配,冰川和冻土消融,海平面上升等,危害自然生态系统的平衡,人类的食物供应和居住坏境。
  Because of human destruction of forests and other greenhouse gases from the burning of when, because these greenhouse gases with high transmittance in the visible light radiation from the sun, and the earth is reflected is highly absorbent, can strongly absorb infrared radiation on the ground, the greenhouse effect is often said that the "". Global warming may lead to consequences, will lead to a global redistribution of precipitation, melting glaciers and permafrost, rising sea levels, damage the balance of the ecosystem and the human food supply and living environment.
  全球变暖不仅危害了人类,而且还危害到动物的生存。比如说北极熊吧,因为全球变暖,冰川融化,北极熊捕食鱼类更困难,而且冰川急速融化,这样下去,北极熊这个物种早晚会灭绝的,跟北极熊一样的动物还有:北极狼,北极狐,企鹅。
  Global warming is not only harmful to humans, but also endanger the survival of animals. For example, the polar bear, because of global warming, melting glaciers and polar bear hunting fish more difficult, and the ice melting fast, this continues, sooner or later the polar bears extinct species like the polar bear, Arctic wolf, Arctic animals are penguins.
  想要阻止全球变暖,我们应该节约每一滴水;多种植数木减少沙化;不要再用一次性方便袋;减少二氧化碳的排放。我呼吁:为了我们的家园,我们一起行动吧!
  Want to stop global warming, we should save every drop of water; plant more trees to reduce desertification; do not use disposable convenient bag; reduce the emission of carbon dioxide. I appeal to our homes, we act together now!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.