查看: 40|回复: 0

三年级介绍学校的英语作文my school

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:52:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  My school is in quanzhou city, zhongshan north road, facing the zhongshan park.
  The gate of our school is made up of columns and three size iron gate, pillars also write: "quanzhou city experimental primary school" several golden Chinese characters.
  Entered the gate, you can see many colourful flowers and plants, and cactus. Campus there are a few higher than office also big banyan tree, like a few big umbrella.
  On the right side of the gate have a playground, move the court has four runways, there is a piece of green in the middle of the runway in the field, is paved with plastic, like a piece of green lawn. Stadium with a variety of sports equipment.
  Through the school's main, see the left is the office building of the school. Office building has a lot of window, be under the sun, to bright light. Outside the office building of the wall still hang a is greater than the blackboard screen, the screen often play some news and a variety of programs.
  By building a bridge, can walk into the building. Our teaching building has five floors, my classroom is on the second floor. In front of the building is a playground, the playground is a public bar around the tree, there are two basketball board, and the stone table
  Bench, there is a small fountain, out of the water like a string of transparent beads.
  Follow the school's main straight on the road ahead, you can come to the playground after school. After the playground there is a basketball court, there are many ping pong table. Yes, we are there beside the playground after a lab building, where I also studied Chinese calligraphy! Our school has a characteristic, office building, classroom building and lab building bridge together.
  My school is so beautiful, I like my school!
  我的学校在泉州市中山北路,面对着中山公园。
  我们学校的大门是由石柱和三个大小铁门组成的,石柱上还写着:泉州市实验小学几个金色的大字。
  一走进大门,就可以看见许许多多五颜六色的花草,还有仙人掌。校园里有几棵比办公楼还高的大榕树,就像几把大雨伞。
  大门的右边有个运动场,动动场上有四条跑道,跑道围成的中央有一块绿色的活动场,是用塑胶铺成的,像一块绿色的草坪。运动场边上还有各种各样的运动器材。
  走过学校的主通道,就看见左侧是学校的办公大楼。办公大楼有许多玻璃窗,被太阳光一照,就发出耀眼的光来。办公大楼的外墙上还挂着一个比黑板还大的屏幕,这个屏幕经常播放些新闻和各种各样的节目。
  通过办公楼的一条天桥,就可以走进教学楼。我们的教学楼共五层,我的教室在二楼。教学楼前面是一个操场,操场上有一个围着树身的公开栏,还有两个篮球架、还有石桌
  石椅、还有个小喷泉,喷出来的水像一串串透明的珠子。
  顺着学校的主通道往前走,就可以来到学校后操场。后操场有一个篮球场,还有许多乒乓球桌。对了,我们后操场旁边还有一座实验楼,我还在那里学过毛笔字呢!我们学校有个特点,办公楼、教学楼和实验楼都用天桥连在一起。
  我的学校就这么美丽,我喜欢我的学校!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.