查看: 21|回复: 0

三年级描写人的英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:52:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  描写人的英语作文(1)
  In my mind, there are many people who is worth I admire, but there is a person of character, and make my lifelong benefit - cleaner.
  Remember in the cold morning, on my way to school, vaguely see a person, the man with a broom in sweeping the floor. Walk into a look, turned out to be cleaner. Just then, I thought: such a cold day, the cleaner in sweeping the floor, isn't it cold? Saw her wearing a uniform, with masks, left hand holding a broom, her right hand to the dustpan, thorn face brings her ears are red.
  Her left hand holding a dustpan, right hand holding a broom, and patience and carefully. She sweep up the stolen goods, and sweep up the piece of stolen goods, such action also don't know how to repeat again. Look, her hands how tacit understanding! If dustpan full, carefully pour into the truck, afraid to drive just sweep clean and dirty. Pour out, and then began to sweep. I see from her eyes, she is how I hope you will no longer throw stolen goods, keep the road clean. At this time, the wind is blowing, blow the roads and dirty. The cleaners helplessly say: "alas, true can't, I need to scan again." And then, call forth spirit said: "it doesn't matter, I will be able to finish cleaning!" Then Saul again, and this time, she first sweep rubbish, and dustpan sweep the garbage into the dustpan. Full use broom mouth, don't let the junk, and into the truck. I think: it can save more time, sweep the garbage out. Thinking about thinking, cleaner to sweep out the rubbish. I don't went into his YouZi ceasing, laughingly said: "that's very kind of you! I want to learn from you that silently dedication spirit!" Cleaners listened, smiling eyes.
  This is the person I admire most. One day, a person in silently every day. Is the person's character is not worth me to learn?
  在我的脑海里,有许多人值得我佩服,但有一个人的品格,使我终生受益――清洁工。
  记得在寒冷的早晨,在上学的路上,隐隐约约看到一个人,那个人拿着扫帚在扫地。走进一看,原来是清洁工。就在这时候,我想:这么冷的天,清洁工在扫地,难道不冷吗?只见她穿着制服,带着口罩,左手拿着扫帚,右手拿着簸箕,刺脸的风把她的耳朵都吹红了。
  她左手拿着簸箕,右手拿着扫帚,认真而又耐心的扫着。只见她把这片赃物扫起来,又把那片赃物扫起来,这样的动作也不知道要重复多少遍。再瞧,她的双手配合的多么默契呀!要是簸箕满了,就小心翼翼地倒进垃圾车里,生怕把刚刚扫赶净的地又弄脏了。倒完了,就又开始扫了。我从她的眼睛里看到,她是多么希望大家不再乱扔赃物,保持道路昔日的干净。这时,大风吹来,把道路又吹脏了。这位清洁工无奈的说:唉,真没办法,我又要重新扫了。接着,又振起精神说:没关系,我一定能扫完的!说完又开始扫了,这回,她先把垃圾扫在了一起,又拿簸箕把垃圾扫进簸箕里。满了就用扫帚挡住口,不让垃圾掉下来,再到进垃圾车里。我想:这样能够节约多点时间,把垃圾扫完。想着想着,清洁工就把这些垃圾扫完了。我不犹自住地走进他,笑盈盈地说:您真好!我要向您学习那种默默奉献的精神!清洁工听了,眼睛笑眯眯的。
  这就是我最敬佩的人。一个每天起早贪黑、默默奉献的一个人。难道这个人的品格不值得我去学习吗?
  描写人的英语作文(2)
  My grandmother sixty years old this year, how many there are in the black hair several clusters of white hair.
  Grandma is very hardworking. Into the grandma's home, always feel special clean orderly, spotless. Because my grandmother put off once a day. Listen to mama said, the grandmother is diligence and hard work. When he was young in the mother or child, grandpa work is very busy, the grandmother not only to do the field work, to do all the housework at home, to take care of her three daughters. At eleven o 'clock every night to sleep more, and the next day was up at five o 'clock. But my grandmother always complaint or regret.
  Grandma didn't go to school, also don't have much culture, but the grandmother know truth is much larger than we are! She told us, be tolerant, not haggle over every ounce and hurt you. Listen to mama said, when I was a child my grandmother for their three sisters is very strict, especially in terms of behavior, but the grandmother is never call them. I think, the grandmother to cultivate three college students in the past rural, also is really not easy!
  My grandmother is a studious person, although have not read a book, but can read. My grandma's booked the ningbo evening news, she every day to read the newspaper carefully again. Sometimes see some useful information to us, can also speak to us.
  Grandma likes cousin, cousin and I. Every word she said to us, is very kind of kind, but more let us convinced her. When it was time to do the homework, and my grandmother always said: "do your homework?" We will consciously to do the homework. When we make mistakes, the grandmother never scold us, but in her kind eyes, we hope we realize his mistakes. Grandmother home, everything is well organized, well even after nap grandmother give us the snack is ready to let I like it.
  My grandmother is such a capable person. I grew up must to return my grandmother with my best grades.
  我的外婆今年六十岁了,乌黑的头发中多少也有了几簇白发.
  外婆很勤劳.走进外婆家,总觉得特别的干净有序,一尘不染.因为外婆每天要拖一次地.听妈妈说,外婆年轻时更是勤劳和辛苦.在妈妈还是小孩时,外公工作很忙,外婆非但要做田里的活,还要在家做所有的家务,去管好她的三个女儿.每天晚上十一点多才能睡觉,而第二天五点就要起床.可外婆总是无怨无悔.
  外婆没上过学,也没多少文化,可是外婆懂得的道理比我们多得多!她告诉我们,做人要宽容,不能斤斤计较而伤了大家的和气.听妈妈说,小时候外婆对她们三姐妹很严厉,特别是在行为习惯方面,但是外婆从来是不打她们的.我想,外婆能在过去的农村培养出三个大学生,也真是不容易!
  外婆是个好学的人,虽说没读过书,可是能认字.外婆家订了《宁波晚报》,她每天要把报纸细细地看一遍.有时看到些对我们有用的信息,还会讲给我们听.
  外婆很喜欢表哥、表妹和我.她对我们说的每一句话,都十分的慈祥亲切,却越发的让我们信服她.当到了做作业的时间,外婆总是这样说:做作业了吗?我们就会自觉地去做作业.当我们犯错误时,外婆从不骂我们,而是用她和蔼的目光注视我们,希望我们自己认识到错误.在外婆家,一切都井井有序,就连午睡后外婆给我们准备的点心都是那么的让我喜欢.
  外婆就是这么一个能干的人.我长大后一定要以我最好的成绩来回报外婆.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.