查看: 49|回复: 0

我的好朋友英语作文经典

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:52:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  好朋友是生活中的慰藉。以下是小编带来的我的好朋友英语作文,希望对你有帮助。
我的好朋友英语作文(一)  I have a good friend. Her name is Wu Mi.She is thirteen years old,But she is short.She has big eyes,a small mouth,a small nose and a round face.It is very cute.She likes reading books and do manually.Her skillful hands,can make a pleasant surprise.I like her very much,because we are good friends.
我的好朋友英语作文(二)  When I was a child, I enjoyed reading books that were without words. The pictures and the color affected me. When I was a pupil, I liked reading books about science. The knowledge and the magic things attracted me. When I was a student, I preferred to read novels. They were full of action and exciting. The plots were interesting.
  Now I still love books. They make my life become more and more wonderful. Different kinds of books bring me different feelings. They are my best friends. I can get knowledge from books. I can read books whenever and wherever I want.For the time being, I enjoy reading comics best. Because studying is hard and tiring, I feel relaxed when I am reading comics. They make me happy and bring me great joy. Books are good for me. They will string along with me forever……
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.