查看: 37|回复: 0

My classmate优秀英语作文5篇

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:52:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  同学(classmate),又称同窗,是指有共同学习环境的一群学生。请你就My classmate写一篇英语作文吧。下面师哈哈网小编给大家带来My classmate优秀英语作文,供你参阅。
  My classmate英语作文篇一  I have a new classmate.She is Huang Jie.She is girl.She is twelve years old.She has long hair.She has big eyes and small nose.She is tall.My classmate likes reading book,playing computer games,listening to music,but sometimes she likes playing sports.
  This is my classmate,What about you.
  My classmate英语作文篇二  I have a good friend.Do you know her?Let me tell you.She's Xu Wenjing.She's twelve years old.She's short,but she is thin.She has two big black eyes and a small mouth.She studys in Class 1 Grade 6 Shi Yan primary school.We are in the same class.
  She has a deskmate.His name's Chen Kangwei.He's a clever boy.He's a new student in our class.His Chinese and Maths are very well.All the teachers like him very much.
  They're very friendly.They never fight.They often learn each other.They are good deskmate.
  Look!They're my classmates.They zre good deskmate in our class.Do you know them now?
  My classmate英语作文篇三  Li Hua is my classmate and she also one of my best friends. She is slim and beautiful with a pair of glasses. She is friendly and generous. She is good at English and I am good at maths so we often help each other. Her interests similar to mine, she likes traveling, reading and playing table tennis. She is the most knowledgeable person I have ever known. No matter what you ask, she can always find a perfect answer in her brilliant brain. We often play table tennis on weekend and sometimes we go to movies on Sundays.
  My classmate英语作文篇四  The new term begins. We are students of Grade six. My classmates come back to school. Besides, we have a new class mates, Jiang Ting. She is a lovely girl. But she is shy to introduce herself in front of us. Before, she lived and studied in a small village. Now, she moved to our city with her parents, because her father works here now. She says that our campus is large and beautiful. She is so excited to study here. I hope can have good days with us and make friends with us early.
  My classmate英语作文篇五  Wu hao is my best friend, she has a concise, small red face frame, two black eyebrow with two big eyes like gems. Two eye on two fluvial pink bow. She's always but others said glib speechless.
  He studies very hard, he during class. Lectures, concentration is also very serious doing his homework. To understand the place, he would ask clear. Students are she is a good student, but also a teacher's assistant.
  He is very helpful, so long as has the question asked classmates and wouldn't he, he would be very careful. Remember once, I do not have a problem, he explained to me patiently. Until I understand.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.