查看: 33|回复: 0

二年级关于圣诞节的英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:52:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Many holidays are there in a year, with China's traditional holiday, have belong to our festival - the children's day, May Day, ten first-class legal holiday. But my favorite is not the holiday, but Christmas.
  Christmas is a holiday for all Christian countries in the world, commemorates Christ 'birth' festival. Although it is not important to Chinese people, but we can still see Christmas brings to life change. First of all, some stores began with Christmas sales, shop front were filled with Christmas and related commodity: reindeer! Santa Claus toy! Has become a sale of goods, and was deeply loved by consumers. Second, the school also has carried out many Christmas activities, guess what gift, Christmas party, give a person a kind of strong festival atmosphere. Christmas is coming slowly.
  I love the atmosphere of Christmas is not only love it, but also want to get their Christmas presents. Every year on Christmas Eve, I sat quietly, eyes staring at the shining stars in the night, the in the mind with hope, hope that his next day could make every dream come true. I remember last Christmas, I want to get a pen wish, result the second day morning, a new pen is in my bed, I was overjoyed, hurriedly to the big news to his mother, ask her what is going on. Can be looked at his mother confused look in the eyes, a mysterious thought crossed my mind, 'don't Santa Claus really exist? '
  Yes, in my opinion, Christmas is just such an atmosphere, full of mysterious festival. And it also inspires me cherish the time, but once a year at Christmas. Every time, is also a significant and we are one year older again, in a year. Do you have any harvest. Have what experience. What's the shortage and progress? We will be more Christmas as a learning meeting, as a Christmas present for a good year's encouragement, the blessing as a spur for next year, it's not better?
  Christmas with me grow up, I love Christmas!
  一年有许多的节日,有中国传统节日春节,有属于我们的节日----儿童节,还有五一,十一等法定节假日.不过我最喜欢的不是这些节日,而是圣诞节.
  圣诞节是世界上所有基督国家的节日,是为了纪念耶署基督'诞生'的节日.虽说它并不被中国人所看重,可我们仍然能看到圣诞节给生活带来的变化.首先,一些商家开始用圣诞节作推销,店铺门前摆满了和圣诞有关的商品:驯鹿呀!圣诞老人玩具呀!都成了特卖商品,也深受广大消费者的喜爱.其次,学校里也开展了许多圣诞活动,什么猜礼物,圣诞晚会,给人一种浓郁的节日气氛.圣诞节就这样慢慢地来临了.
  我爱圣诞节不是只爱它的氛围,更是想得到自己的圣诞礼物.每年的平安夜,我都会静静地坐在,眼睛凝望着一颗颗在黑夜中闪烁的明星,心里带着期盼,希望自己第二天能够让自己的每梦成真.记得去年圣诞节,我许下想获得一只钢笔的愿望,结果第二天早上,一只崭新的钢笔就出现在我的床头,我喜出望外,赶紧将这个天大的消息告诉了妈妈,问她是怎么回事.可看着妈妈疑惑的眼神,一个神秘的念头闪过我的脑海中'难道圣诞老人真的存在吗?'
  是的,在我看来,圣诞节就是这样一个氛围浓厚,充满神秘的节日.而且它也激励着我珍惜时间,一年只有一次圣诞节.每过一次,也就相当与我们又长大了一岁,一年里.你有什么收获.有什么经验.有什么不足和进步?我们更能将圣诞节当作一次学习的总结会,把圣诞礼物当作对好的一年的鼓励,把祝福当作对明年的鞭策,这不更好吗?
  圣诞伴我成长,我爱圣诞节!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.