查看: 28|回复: 0

关于my family的英语作文五年级

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:51:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  家,永远在我的记忆里,在我的意识里,在醒来梦去的眸子里,清晰如昨。你知道如何写一篇五年级我的家庭的英语作文吗?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家整理的关于my family的英语作文五年级,供你参考!
关于my family的英语作文篇1  My mother, usually white, like snow in general gentle. However, I steal a computer, my mother will be able to find. This time the mother was painted like a layer of black paint, into a black. Teenager is the enemy but the veteran.
  My dad is a big tiger, angry when there are two colors. One is yellow - furious, the other is red - anger. I made a mistake, only to wait for a fate, that is to suffer father meal curse. But, in front of my mom, he is a "paper tiger".
  I am red, as bright as the sun. Sometimes, I am green, soft side hard side. I was nobody at home, it was definitely hard, but my mom and dad came back, and immediately changed back to my weak nature.
  Only our home does not change color, always white.
  My mother, usually white, like snow in general gentle. However, I steal a computer, my mother will be able to find. This time the mother was painted like a layer of black paint, into a black. Teenager is the enemy but the veteran.
  My dad is a big tiger, angry when there are two colors. One is yellow - furious, the other is red - anger. I made a mistake, only to wait for a fate, that is to suffer father meal curse. But, in front of my mom, he is a "paper tiger".
  I am red, as bright as the sun. Sometimes, I am green, soft side hard side. I was nobody at home, it was definitely hard, but my mom and dad came back, and immediately changed back to my weak nature.
  Only our home does not change color, always white.
关于my family的英语作文篇2  My grandparents are herders, but have been retired, they look very young, I hope they are always healthy.
  My dad is a very good driver, he is tall and strong and kind-hearted. My mother is a particularly good secretary, she is diligent and ingenuity.
  I am a lively fifth grade pupil, but we like to play volleyball, table tennis, but also like to do manual, roller skating. I love pineapple, it is sour and sweet, very delicious. Our family has many books, I also love to read books, one weekend I see sleepless nights.
  My mom and dad are very fond of me and I love them very much. Sometimes my father is idle, will take us a family of five to the field of travel, climbing, climbing desert. And as long as I am free to give them a joke, let them relax. Grandparents boast that I am a sensible child, whenever this time, my heart happy flowers.
  I hope everyone has such a harmonious family.
  我的爷爷奶奶都是牧民,不过已经退休了,他们看上去很年轻,我希望他们永远健康。
  我爸爸是一名非常棒的司机,他又高又壮而且心地善良。我妈妈是一个特别优秀的秘书,她勤快而且心灵手巧。
  我是一位活泼好动的五年级小学生,我们但喜欢打排球、乒乓球,还喜欢做手工、滑旱冰。我最爱吃菠萝,它又酸又甜,非常好吃。我们家有许多书,我也格外爱看书,一到周末我就看得废寝忘食。
  我的爸爸妈妈非常爱我,我也非常爱他们。有时爸爸清闲了,就会带我们一家五口去外地旅游、登山、爬沙漠。而我只要一有空就会给他们讲笑话,让他们轻松一下。爷爷奶奶夸我是个懂事的孩子,每当这时,我的心里乐开了花。
  我希望每个人都有这么和睦的家庭。
关于my family的英语作文篇3  Everyone has a beautiful, happy family, the family is happy, the family is the destination, the family is lively.
  I also have a happy, happy family, I will introduce my family members, father, mother, grandmother, lovely brother and me, this is our family members.
  Dad usually work more busy, a week can only come back a day or two, sometimes a week can not come back, come back, I have my father hug me, my father always said how big, I have always said that I was forever Long children do not grow up. Ha ha.
  My mother's skin is very white, I have been very envious of my mother's skin is very white, if my skin so white like, my mother's hair is very long, a pair of black eyes double eyelids, my mother to work from 9 am to 11 noon Come back, three o'clock back to eight o'clock, my mom is very easy to work.
  I have a kindly grandmother, every morning to get us breakfast, every day at home watching TV, do housework, go out to play, live a happy old age.
  I have a lovely, naughty brother, life, my brother sometimes very naughty, learning is also very good, sometimes joking, amused everyone laughed, this is my naughty little brother.
  The last family member is me, I am a happy, sunny, confident girl, sometimes make mistakes, sometimes wrong words, amused everyone laughed. My life motto; promised to be sure to do, do not lose words.
  This is my beautiful, happy family.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.