查看: 32|回复: 0

关于下雪的英语作文80字

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:51:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  I am particularly happy today, because today it's snowing!
  I get up a mother let me put on more clothes, I hurriedly put clothes ready to go downstairs, as soon as I go downstairs to play up! I pack a lot of snowballs, mom went downstairs to buy food after, I picked up a package of snowballs threw in the past, mother not only don't know is I throw, also back to smile to me. Such as mom go not too far away from me, I throw it again, this time mom discovered, I quickly ran away. See mom gas head like a blaze, a good laugh at me! After a while, my Cousins, together we pack a lot of snow, and the two different big snowball into the snowman's head, not a snowman heap was set up in a moment. And then we play the snow battle, each of us take throw snowball teach parents, adults also picked up a snowball throwing to the top of the head to us and feet. We also play with little cousin skating, small cousin almost under a cross fork, fortunately, we helped her to get up.
  It's snowing, we play really happy!
  今天我特别开心,因为今天下雪了!
  我一起床妈妈就让我多穿点衣服,我赶紧把衣服穿好准备下楼,我一下楼就玩了起来!我包了许多雪球,妈妈下楼买菜经过的时候,我拿起一个包好的雪球扔了过去,妈妈不但不知道是我扔的,还回头对我笑。等妈妈走到离我不算太远的地方,我又扔了一次,这回被妈妈发现了,我就赶紧跑走了。看到妈妈气的头上像冒火,把我逗得哈哈大笑!不一会儿,我的表弟们来了,我们一起包了好多雪球,又把两个不一样大的雪球做成了雪人的身子和头,不一会儿就把一个雪人堆好了。接着我们又打起了雪仗,我们每个人都拿雪球向家长们扔去,大人们也拿起雪球向我们头的上方和脚下扔来。我们还和小表妹一起玩滑冰,小表妹差点就下了一个横叉,幸好我们把她扶了起来。
  下雪了,我们玩的真开心!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.