查看: 40|回复: 0

小学英语作文my mother

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:51:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  【导语】慈母手中线,游子身上衣。临行密密缝,意恐迟迟归。母亲是世间最无私的人。下面小编将为大家推荐5篇介绍自己的妈妈的小学英语作文。欢迎阅读
  一
  My mother is 35 years old. She has long black hair and big eyes. She takes me to school every day. In the evening, she help me with my homework. If I’m hungry, she will cook my favourite meals. She’s always trying to encourage me to try something new. I think my mother is the best person in this world. She is always be there for me when I need her. I love her so much. She is my hero.
  二
  I have a great mother. She cares much about me in my life and study. In the morning, she gets up early to make breakfast for me. When I was little, she prepared my schoolbag. But now, she tells me to do it by myself. Because she thinks I have been old enough to do it. Besides, she always checks my homework. When I finish my homework, she checks it and points out the mistakes. She is very careful and helps me a lot. I love my mother.
  三
  My mother is a beautiful woman.And she is very nice.She is very tall.And she has a brown hairs.She's a worker.She is very hard.My mother like fruits.She bought lots of delicious food ahd stationery.She was very concerned about my study.I love my mother!How about you?
  四
  My mother is a hostess. She has a long hair and she is of medium height. I think she is beautiful. My mother loves dogs because she thinks they're very cute.
  My mother is a laborious woman. She works ten hours a day.
  My mother is with great concern me. I love my mother!
  五
  I have a greatmother. She cares much about me in my life and study. In the morning, she getsup early to make breakfast for me. When I was little, she prepared my schoolbag.But now, she tells me to do it by myself. Because she thinks I have been oldenough to do it. Besides, she always checks my homework. When I finish myhomework, she checks it and points out the mistakes. She is very careful and helpsme a lot. I love my mother.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.