查看: 33|回复: 0

一篇关于暑假的英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:51:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  考完试后的几天,我有种如释重负的感觉,于是我有点放肆地玩耍,领到成绩后,感觉不差,但是副科的低分让我有一点不满,于是接下来我就用功了一点。下面是师哈哈网小编给大家整理的一篇关于暑假的英语作文,供你参考!
暑假的英语作文篇1  This summer, I found a short supermarket in a short job opportunities. Here is my recent and later on the work of the experience to sum up.
  What is the purpose of the business? Experts and so on. But as a small business, the purpose is to have one: get profit, survive it.
  For this purpose, companies have to do well, in business must be done: frugal spending, increase revenue, improve fruit turnover rate.
  Thrifty expenditure is to reduce costs, you can use people, product quality control and other aspects of the way. Plan the number of staff and the need to set the specific positions and shift situation, and then recruit people. Based on the strength of the work do not need to recruit a high degree of education, as long as hard labor on the line. Job settings can be set according to the product supply process, a specific supermarket from the order to put on the booth after the general order, storage, out of the library and booth management and other links, if the supermarket can be set up a large number of managers and sub- Responsible for picking and handling of warehouses and sub-fruits. Fruits generally shelf life is very short, how to complete the sale in the shelf life on the need to do a good job planning in advance, combined with the specific sales mix strategy to determine how many goods, placed in what kind of booth, under what circumstances can discount promotions.
  Light frugal spending is not enough, but also need to increase revenue and achieve profit. In this regard can take the measures are: the establishment of customer loyalty, a reasonable set up stalls, to provide quality shopping environment and services. Supermarket customers are generally more fixed, most of the residents of the neighborhood, in the long run, the establishment of a good customer relationship is very important. Booth setting is an art, for the prudent manager can put the booth layout neat, beautiful and practical. Good shopping environment and services, can improve the customer's desire to shop, increase sales.
暑假的英语作文篇2  This summer, I graduated.
  Near the exam a few days ago, my heart is excited, but also dismay. Can not bear my teacher, could not bear my classmates, more reluctant my alma mater! Excited is that I finally graduated.
  In the June 12th we ended the exam, we nine years time, with nine papers summed up. Nine years of cold sleeps may feel a bit worthwhile. But back to think about it, he really taught you a lot, you also learned a lot, you do not lose at all.
  Teachers, classmates, friends ... a lot of people, taught us a lot of reason, everyone in our hearts left a deep impression, just because they are different.
  Summer vacation officially began, I did not relax much, because those students than I study, they did not relax, but began to preview a new high school course, so I began a nervous preview. Maybe I do, it may not be better than those students, but I finally I will feel that I have a clear conscience, they learn I have learned, they did not relax I did not relax. Someday I will be overtaken by them. I will stand on the top podium, facing those who have mocked me, look down on me, smiled and said to them, see, I finally won you. I will return to the brightest language of the day with my most brilliant smile and let them see my strength. I have the ability to beat them.
  I'm ready to meet new challenges, new difficulties, new enemies and my new friends.
  New semester, I'm here! Do the best of yourself! Come on!
暑假的英语作文篇3  A summer vacation and started again, I was trying to take advantage of these days to ease my feelings after the exam, my mother has set a devil-style training - learn to swim, which for me is a big test, because I am a "dry duck", and fear of water, so my mother let me learn. The first day of swimming is coming. I swim trunks, came to the swimming pool, to see those who swim in the pool like a small fish, I can not wait to go to swim, but think of the last time I was choked to the taste of water, heart Can not help but play a "retreat". After a while the coach called me into the water I was slowly under the water, and then the coach told us to hold the water for twenty seconds, one heard the water holding the word, my heart is more tense, because every time I hold water Will choke, I looked around, others have been easy to head down the water, I had to hold back the gas to drill under the water. Suddenly, I swallowed my mouth a lot of breath, that taste can be really bad, but I still tolerate twenty seconds. Then the coach told us to do the position of swimming feet, everyone should do to the coach to see, I thought this time will certainly make a big joke, and soon to me, and everyone cast an envy Eyes, I earnestly made a foot posture, the coach actually said I was very standard, hear this sentence, my heart finally fell down the big stones. Learn to swim the time is two hours, the time soon shuttle over, a class of scare finally ended.
  Swimming bitter and bitter, I finally tasted. But also know how to learn the original thing is not so easy, but as long as willing to pay the effort will certainly be able to learn.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.