查看: 43|回复: 0

The house of the future-150字三年级英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:51:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  My future house is wide and spacious. It contains a lot of room such as swim pool, exercise room which contains a plenty of exercise machines, and a big play land so I can play inside the house no matter what time i play, it always open for me. Everything inside the house will be clean of themselves so I don't have to wash them. The tables are new, the computer is the coolest and the tv channels are enjoyable to watch. I want the background of the wall is mysterious and pretty and different in every single room. My future house will prevent the volcano blow and the tsunami or flood attack. It has the emergency exit and security alarm so everything will be safe! When I stepped out of the lift afterwork tonight, I smell something smoky from one of the flats... When I opened the door, IT"S FROM MY HOUSE ! I saw my bun bun playing with my daughter with laugh and with SMOKE !!! My bun bun, after starting heating the soup, went to play with my daughter there and forgot the stop the fire. She didn't even notice that there was so smoky !!!!! I want to ask for your advice : What will you do after this ? Give her warning ? Penalty ? or fire her ?Sometimes she 's impolite, emotional, daydreaming, but actually all of these are improving. However, she almost put my house on fire today !! What should I do ?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.