查看: 28|回复: 0

my summer holiday小学英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:51:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  暑假是比较长的假期,你是去上了补习班还是去旅游了呢,让我们一起来看看我的暑假的英语作文吧。下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的我的暑假小学英语作文,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
my summer holiday小学英语作文篇1  My holiday
  Here comes my holiday! I have lots of plans for this winter holiday.
  I need to finish my homework first! And I will also preview some of my courses for the next semester .
  Then I will spend a lot of time with my family,watching TV,and chatting . I will also visit my friends during the holiday.
  Last but not least, I will get enough sleep,eat well and work out a lot to keep myself healthy!
  This is my life interesting holiday
my summer holiday小学英语作文篇2  My Summer Holiday
  This summer holiday , I'm going to visit my grandma who lives in the countryside . After arriving at my grandma's house , I'll eat lots of delicious fruits there . Then I'll go fishing with my cousins . How happy I'll be ! In the evening , my mother and I will have a walk on the beach and then go shopping . I really hope my summer holiday will come soon !
my summer holiday小学英语作文篇3  Summer Holiday
  Our summer holiday is coming. How exciting! It will last for two months. What shall I do in my summer holiday? Let me tell you.
  In the morning, I get up at 7:00, and read some books in the yard. Then I have breakfast with my family. After breakfast, I help my father with the farm work. I look after the cow when it eats grass in the fields. It’s very hot, but I’m happy.
  In the afternoon, I do my homework at home. Sometimes I help my mother cook supper. After supper, I watch TV. I like to watch cartoons. It’s very interesting.
  I go to bed early, because I’ll get up early the next day.
my summer holiday小学英语作文篇4  My mother said that I had a really bad summer vacation. She said that the summer vacation was for rest, and the fatigue of the last study period was used to keep the body, but I --
  During the first stage of this summer vacation, the first few days are normal, and every day we sleep until we wake up and play with it. As time goes by, the journey will be on the right track.
  At 7:30 AM to get up every day, from twelve o 'clock, eight o 'clock, assault of math, Chinese, English, is a self-study after eighth grade last semester of physics, mathematics, Chinese and political courses every one hour, until after lunch. Then there's the creation. Then it was the geography and biology of the last semester, which I hadn't done a week before the semester started. Practice my lovely piano before 6:00. And then he was free.
  But don't think how much I've come back. Because the plan is almost empty, I can finish the first four.
  In the idle days, there are gains. It was that I finally learned to do housework, and because of the failure of the final exam, I finally knew that the white man could not rely on miracles forever. He could only rely on himself, and I was a miracle myself. I clean the room every day before eight o 'clock, and I wash the dishes after eating. I used to feel that I was a vase, a real vase, I didn't understand the world. I often tell other people that I am going to succeed by my own power and will not rely on others?
my summer holiday小学英语作文篇5  Two primary school students in the city, xiao pang and xiao pang, went to a small village called cat ear hollow this summer, where they saw a lot of novelty: a donkey like a horse. Big birds that will change their color; There is a small house in the field, dark, as if the secret of the infinite; And the clever little hedgehog family, father of the hedgehog, responsible for selecting watermelon in the field, the hedgehog mother and the children in charge of the field, they all together steal three big watermelon. Ha ha, you don't know, the little hedgehog can be fun, when people found their whereabouts, they started to run away, one runs slowly, then curled up, pretending to be a big stone, if it is not a big iron brother, still no one can really see through the trick of it...
  I am in uncontrolled laughter to finish the book, it brings me joy, also gave me a yearning, really want to oneself is the protagonist in the book, really want to own a meaningful summer vacation, I want to smell the smell of the said in the book of life, really want to go to see the different world, really want to, really want to! Instead of going to a remedial class like this.
my summer holiday小学英语作文篇6  From the examination of tension was suffocating free, had the summer vacation can be free, want to do in the home, such as watching TV, playing computer, in the case of I don't know, mother gave me to the English class, extracurricular knowledge class, writing class already, filled with holiday every day.
  Sixth grade next semester, take advantage of this rare opportunity in summer vacation, do not make up the strength to have the strength to compete with other people? Did you know that? Mr. Chen said in the message, "do you read more books in the holidays, read the books and practice the words? My mother kept on talking.
  I replied, "no, I don't like these three courses. Why don't you talk to me?" "You're in sixth grade and you're not anxious to learn." "Said the mother." do you want to talk about it?"
  July 8 in the morning, the alarm clock woke me up early, skid get up, wash a face to brush one's teeth to eat breakfast, three steps and two steps to the extracurricular knowledge class, new, not used in everything, can't find a class atmosphere. In school, I always have the correct answer to every question, but I can't even get my mouth in here. It seems that my mother's words are appropriate. How to compete with others without strength. After listening for a long time, I still have a little knowledge of the half-way, a lesson in the confusion of the past.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.