查看: 31|回复: 0

三年级期末英语作文预测 我最喜欢的节日

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:51:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  题目:
  请以My favorite festival 为题写一篇作文。要求语句通顺,表达清楚。不少于6句话。
  可参照以下问题写作:1.What’s your festival? 2. When is it? 3. What do people do? 4. What do people eat?
  参考节日:Spring Festival, mid-autumn Festival, Thanksgiving, Dragon Boat Festival, the Lantern Festival.
  范文一
  Spring Festival is my favorite among all the Chinese traditional festival. The first reason why I love it the most is because I can get lucky money on that festival. It is the Chinese custom that the old will give children lucky money on Spring Festival to wish a good luck for the young generation. Moreover, people everywhere on those days are full of happiness. Quarrel, fight and abuse are almost disappeared at that time. Meanwhile, my mother will make a big meal for us to celebrate. Everyone will forget the unhappy thing they meet, instead remembering to appreciate life to wish a better future. That is my favorite festival.
  春节是中国传统节日中我最喜欢。我最喜欢它的第一个原因是因为我可以得到压岁钱。老人会在春节给孩子们压岁钱来祈祷年轻一代能有好运气是中国习俗。此外,在那段时间里到处都充满着快乐。争吵,打架和辱骂几乎都听不到了。而且我妈妈会给我们做一顿大餐来庆祝。每个人都忘记了那些不开心的事,而是记住了感激生活,希望一个更美好的未来。这就是我最喜欢的节日。
  范文二
  My favorite festival is spring festival ,It's from to february ,In china spring festival is a very great festival .
  ON the eve of the festival the whole family gets together for a big dinner ,then people stay play lino and dragon dances and play firework , people stay up and enjoy dumplings at midnight for good luck .people have parties and do not go to bed until midnight to welcome the new year , Don't breakthe thing in the new year .
  On the first day of the lunar new year ,Weare greeting my relative ,Do you know why I like spring festival ? Because I can get lucky money
  我最喜欢的节日是春节,它从2月份,在中国春节是一个非常伟大的节日。
  节日前夕,全家人会一起就餐,那么人们保持玩漆布和舞龙,玩烟花,人睡,享受午夜饺子以求好运。人聚会,不睡觉直到午夜,欢迎新年,在新的一年里不要breakthe的事情。
  在农历新年的第一天,我们问候我的亲戚,你知道为什么我喜欢春节?因为我可以得到压岁钱
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.