查看: 37|回复: 0

my friend 英语作文(中英对照)

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:51:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  I have a good friend, her name is Yang Fei. Jet-black hair, round face with a pair of eyes, soft, tender, just talk. I she happened between the unpleasant things.
  One morning, the weather is sunny, sunny, white clouds float over the sky. I carry bag to go to school happily. The first section is a language lesson, the teacher said this lesson to practice drill pen word. Yang Fei next to me said to me: "chu is soft, can you lend me a pencil?" I'm happy to say: "of course, we are good friends." So I lent Yang Fei buy white automatic pencil yesterday.
  By the next morning, I'm carrying bag happily come to school. As soon as I came into the classroom to Yang Fei said: "give me back my automatic pencil?" Yang Fei stammered: "I put the automatic pencil in home." Why don't you have. Yang Fei stammer out again and said: "I broke the automatic pencil." I was very angry that day I didn't manage Yang Fei.
  At home I tell it to mum. Mother said: "how to small thing destroyed you and Yang Fei friendship over the years. Tomorrow must: and Yang Fei say I'm sorry, know?" I gently nodded his head.
  By the next morning, I went to the classroom to see Yang Feizheng sit seat of preparation with Yang Fei say sorry. But I step Yang Fei is fast. She said to me: "ChuQian" yesterday's things I'm really sorry. Yesterday I went to shop to buy things, like you, just see the automatic pencil, please. "She asked again:" we are still not good friends. "
  Although I have transfer. Yang Fei gave me automatic pencil I put it in a nice box for fear that it should be damaged.
  Although oneself after to it for a long time, but I will never forget.
  我有一个好朋友,她叫杨飞。乌黑发亮的长发,圆圆的脸上嵌着一双水灵灵的眼睛,说起话来温柔和气。我她之间发生了一事不愉快的事情。
  一天早上,天气晴朗,阳光明媚,天空中飘着朵朵白云。我背着书包高高兴兴去上学。第一节是语文课,老师说这节课要练钻笔字。我旁边的杨飞对我说:楚柔,你能不能借一支铅笔给我用一下呢?我高兴的说:当然可以了,我们是好朋友。于是我把昨天买白自动铅笔借给了杨飞了。
  到了第二天早上,我又背着书包高高兴兴的来到学校。我一进教室就对杨飞说:把自动铅笔还给我了吧?杨飞吞吞吐吐说:我把自动铅笔放在家里了。你为什么不带来了。杨飞又吞吞吐吐的说:我把自动铅笔弄坏了。我非常生气那一整天我都没理杨飞。
  回到家我把这件事告诉妈妈。妈妈说:怎么为了一件小事破坏了你和杨飞这几年来的友谊了。明天一定要:和杨飞说一声对不起,知道了吗?我轻轻的点了点头。
  到了第二天早上,我来到了教室看见杨飞正坐位子占准备跟杨飞说对不起的。可是杨飞快了我一步。她对我说:楚倩昨天的事情真对不起。我昨天去文店买东西,正好看见跟你一样的自动铅笔,请你收下吧。她又问:我们还是不是好朋友了。
  虽然我己经转学了。杨飞还给我的自动铅笔我把它放在一个精美的盒子里生怕把它弄坏了。
  这件事虽然己经过去很久了,但是我永远也不会忘记的。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.