查看: 39|回复: 0

我的好朋友小学英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:51:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  每个人都有自己的好朋友,那么你会如何向别人介绍你的好朋友呢,下面就一起来看看关于我的好朋友小学英语作文吧
My best friend  My good friend is a very pretty girl , and she is a very nice girl . Her name is He shuyi , she is ten years old. She has long and black hair , two big eyes , a nice nose and a small mouth .
  We are good friends . We learn from each other help each other . Her favourite sport is swimming . Her is good at badminton , she usually playing badminton , playing computer games , she very like English , she speaks English well , she s learn very good , she like colour is purple , her homework is very good .
  She is a nice stu-dent. I and She we are good friend
  参考译文
  我的最好朋友
  我的好朋友是一个非常漂亮的女孩,她是一个非常好的女孩。她名叫shuyi,她已经十岁了。她有一头长长的黑发,两只大大的眼睛,一个漂亮的鼻子和一个小嘴巴。
  我们是好朋友。我们互相学习,互相帮助。她最喜欢的运动是游泳。她擅长羽毛球,她经常打羽毛球,玩电脑游戏,她非常喜欢英语,她英语说得很好,她学得很好,她喜欢色彩紫色,她的家庭作业很好。
  她是一个很好的语感形成。我和她是好朋友
My Good Friend  I have a best friend .She is Xie Hai Lan. She is ten years old .She has long and black hair.She has big nose and small mouse .She is beautiful but she is short .She looks like her father .She is good at swimming .Her favourite sport is running .She is friendly to me .She likes listening to muisc .She likes her parents .She usually dances and sings on weekend .She always eats noodles and she never eats fish and chicken .
  This is my best friend ,L like her very Much!
  参考译文
  我的好朋友
  我有一个最好的朋友。她是谢海兰。她十岁了。她有一头长长的黑发。她有大鼻子和小老鼠。她很漂亮,但她很矮。她长得像她的父亲。她擅长游泳。她最喜欢的运动是跑步。她对我很友好。她喜欢听音乐。她喜欢她的父母。她通常在周末跳舞和唱歌。她总是吃面条,从不吃鱼和鸡肉。
  这是我最好的朋友,我非常喜欢她!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.