查看: 35|回复: 0

My Pen Pal-150字英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:51:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Do you have a pen pal ? I have a pen pal this tern . Now let me tell you something about her .Her name is Huang xiao ying . Her English name is Karry. She comes from Shantou,China. She studies at No.9 Middle School. She is in Class 6, Grade 8. She is good at studying . She has 9 subjects . They are Chinese , English, math,geography ,physics ,art , music and more . She likes English and music best. She speaks English well . She also can play some musical instruments. She can play the guitar , the paino , the drums and more.
  As for sports, "I like swimming and climbing mountains best. " She says. In fact, she can not swim well , so she tries her best to learn swimming. She sometimes goes swimming when she is free . On weekends , she often does her homework first. Then she helps her mother do the housework . Last , she goes sightseeing with her family .
  Oh , I have her photos . She is tall . she has long straight black hair . she is a medium of biuld but a little bit thin . She has two big black eyes and a tall bridge. She is pretty beautiful .
  Do you think of her ? And do you want to make pen pal with her?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.