查看: 54|回复: 0

二年级有关春节的英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:51:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  春节的英语作文(1)
  Ha ha! Our holiday again, that is, the Spring Festival. In our han Chinese, the Spring Festival commonly known as "New Year's day."
  Every year the Spring Festival, we will with firecrackers to grandpa and grandma's to granny, grandpa, grandma, uncle and aunt happy New Year. In kowtowing to granny, grandpa and grandma.
  At noon a large family sit together to eat, to drink. Finished eating lunch to go to the relatives and friends happy New Year, say: "happy New Year!"
  Over years, we go home together for dinner.
  The second years wish: a happy, happy every day!
  This is our Chinese Spring Festival! Is also our most happy holiday! I love our festival - the Spring Festival!
  哈哈!我们的节日又到了,那就是&&春节。在我们汉族,春节俗称过年。
  每年的春节我们都会随着鞭炮声来到爷爷奶奶家,给老太、爷爷、奶奶、大伯和大娘拜年。在给老太、爷爷和奶奶磕头。
  到了中午一大家子坐在一起吃饭,喝酒。吃完了午饭再去给亲戚朋友们拜年,再说一声:新年快乐!
  拜完年,大家一起回家吃晚饭。
  祝第二年里:开开心心、快快乐乐每一天!
  这就是我们汉族的春节!也是我们最快乐的节日!我爱我们的节日&&春节!
  春节的英语作文(2)
  The Spring Festival is coming, I know you must be very like the Spring Festival. Because everyone can stick couplets on the Spring Festival, watch Spring Festival gala, visiting relatives and friends...
  Remember last year Spring Festival comes, I at home to learn to write couplets, I stood watching the adults write couplets, see their hand writing brush, dipped the dip in ink, and then wrote several characters on red paper. I've lost count of the specific content. A couplet written very neat, I said to uncle: "can you teach me write couplets?" I clearly remember uncle asked: "can you use Chinese brush-pen? You should know how to write a couplet?" I shook my head, said: "no." So he said: "you this year and one year older, incredibly even can't use Chinese brush-pen, taking the advantage of this opportunity, I will teach you a few action." Listen to the uncle, I am pleased to jumped up. Uncle told me, to write the body to sit up straight, don't at my desk. Then should tell me in detail how to use the brush. Listen to the uncle's words, I finally learned to use the brush some of the most basic methods. And then uncle let me write a few words to him. I wrote five words: "I love China". Write crooked, probably just use brushes! The uncle saw smiled: "word's writing is good, is not straight strokes." So uncle taught me again: "write each word is not to use the same power, in writing, every word with power to weight changes, the written word is more have change, also looks more beautiful. Uncle said they wrote a few words let me imitating ShiFanDe. Looked at uncle write the word, is very comfortable. According to the appearance of uncle I try to write a few words, return true have progress, it seems to much better than just writing, I was so happy. Uncle also told me that write regularly training, how to imitate a post. Write much, word write more more good-looking.
  In the Spring Festival, I learn a little bit of writing brush calligraphy preliminary skill, than get lucky money still more happy, also more affordable.
  春节即将来临了,我知道大家一定非常喜欢过春节。因为大家可以贴春联、看春节联欢晚会、走亲访友……
  记得去年春节快来临时,我在家里学写对联,我站在一旁看大人们写对联,只见他们手拿一支毛笔,在墨水里蘸了蘸,然后就在红纸上写了几个大字。具体内容我已记不清了。那一幅对联写得非常工整,我见了就对伯父说:能教我写对联吗?我清楚地记得伯父问:你会用毛笔吗?你知道应该怎样写对联吗?我摇了摇头说:不会。于是他又说:你今年又长大了一岁,居然连毛笔都还不会使用,趁着这个机会,我就教你几招吧。听了伯父的话,我高兴地跳了起来。伯父告诉我,写字时身子要坐直,不要趴在桌子上。然后又详细地告诉我应该怎样使用毛笔。听了伯父的一番话,我终于学会了使用毛笔的一些最为基本的方法。接着伯父又让我写了几个字给他看看。我写了五个字:我最爱中国。写得歪歪扭扭,大概是刚使用毛笔吧!伯父见了笑了笑:字倒是写得不错,就是笔画不直。于是伯父又教导我:写每个字时并不是要用同样的力量,在写每个字时,用的力量要有轻重变化,这样写出来的字就更有变化,看起来也更美观。伯父说完还示范地写了几个字让我模仿。看着伯父写的字,就是挺舒服。我照着伯父的样子试着写了几个字,还真有进步,比刚才写的看上去要好多了,我开心极了。伯父还告诉我,写字要经常训练,多去模仿名贴。写得多了,字就越写越好看。
  在这个春节,我初步学了点写毛笔字的技巧,真是比得了压岁钱还更高兴,还更实惠。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.