查看: 27|回复: 0

介绍自己的英语作文50词

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:51:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  My name is Yang jiao, I am a girl, but high forehead, nose slightly tilted, appears somewhat reiki.
  My body is thin, when I was a child often sick. Therefore, mom and dad is everything depends on me, over time gradually formed the habit of love lost his temper, a little a bit is not good, to mom and dad lost his temper. Remember once, have more minutes at 9 o 'clock, I have finished my homework and went to watch TV, my mother won't let me see, turn off the TV. I am not talk to her a, turn on the TV again, just like that, mom, I drive, back and forth several times, mom finally angry, loudly say: "you are not obedient, give me out." I have heard, stared at mother, pushed the door open and ran outside. In the end, still mother took me to back up. You see, at that time, my temper is what kind of ah!
  I gradually grew up, or a lot of temper, I also fell in love with music, has become a small fan. Mom and dad bought me a tape let me learn many children's songs.
  I am also a love of labor of a little girl, my mother got up very early every morning, mom told me don't you wash the clothes today, but when I get up in the, see home there are a lot of clothes not wash, and every itch I put my clothes washed. My grandma and neighbors compliment I love work, some neighbors said that I would do.
  I have a fault, is the problem when the teacher let the students to answer, my heart will be pounding, a long time to calm down.
  Friends, capricious, is my personality; Love to sing, love labor is my hobby. Do you like me?
  我叫杨娇,我是女孩,前额却高,鼻子微微翘起,显得几分灵气。
  我身体比较瘦弱,小时候常常生病。因此,爸爸妈妈就什么事都依着我,天长日久渐渐地养成了爱发脾气的坏习惯,稍有一点儿不称心,就对爸爸妈妈发脾气。记得有一次,已经九点多钟了,我做完了作业,就去看电视了,妈妈不让我看,把电视关了。我才不理她那一套呢,又把电视打开了,就这样,妈妈关,我开,来来回回好几次,妈妈终于发火了,大声说:你真不听话,给我出去。我听了,瞪了妈妈一眼,推开门就往外跑。最后,还是妈妈把我给拖了回来。你们瞧瞧,那个时候,我的脾气是什么样的啊!
  我渐渐地长大了,脾气也好了很多,我还爱上了音乐,成了一个小歌迷。爸爸妈妈给我买了许多儿童歌曲磁带让我学。
  我也是个很爱劳动的一个小女孩,每天早上我妈妈起得很早,妈妈就跟我说今天的衣服不要你洗了,但是我起来的时候,看见家里有很多衣服没有洗,我就手痒痒把衣服给洗了。我的奶奶和邻居夸奖我爱劳动,有的邻居说我会做事。
  我还有一个缺点,就是当老师要让同学起来回答问题时候,我的心就会怦怦直跳,很久才能平静下来。
  朋友们,任性,是我的性格;爱唱歌、爱劳动是我的爱好。你们喜欢我吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.