查看: 47|回复: 0

四年级写老师的英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:51:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  老师是天底下最神圣的职业,你知道怎么写一篇老师的英语作文吗?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家整理的四年级写老师的英语作文,供你参考!
四年级写老师的英语作文篇1  I have a lot of teachers, one of the most painful is our teacher in charge teacher li.
  Miss li a bit bigger than my mother, every night prepares a lesson earnestly, often sleep late.
  Miss li is very beautiful, from time to time will smile on his face. She love us very much. Once, my classmate accidentally dropped the feet bleeding, Mr Li is very try so hard, then lifted the students to the clinic in person, let the doctor taken care of. Mr Li's behaviour, still let us moved.
  Miss li is very serious. One day, when she was in the text, a classmate is with relish playing toys under the desk, the teacher stared his one eye, he then put toys and attentive listening with us. But after a while, the students took up toys, play up carefully. Teacher provocation, loudly say: "guerrero (the name) of the classmate, you leave this afternoon." Say that finish, the teacher speak practise divination to with relish. That afternoon, the teacher taught him a lesson, indeed as expected the next day, he was much more carefully in class.
四年级写老师的英语作文篇2  My teacher has a pair of jiongjiongweishen eyes, rosy lips and a head of black hair. Talk very friendly, I love her.
  My teacher is very love us, once I was ill, burning violently, I felt very dizzy, fell to the ground, my mother sent me to the hospital immediately, when I woke up, found a teacher and her mother are in my side, I asked my mother, the teacher come mother said: "you faint after the teacher came," from then on, the teacher came to see me every day, back to me with my homework, I listen carefully, the teacher is good, she gave me a few questions, I'm all right, the teacher said: "you must study harder, recover at an early date, the students are waiting for you back."
四年级写老师的英语作文篇3  In my side there are a lot of familiar person: dear mom, dad, take care of my grandma, grandpa, grandma, the teacher taught me knowledge, classmates and friends brought me joy. Among them, my favorite teacher Chen.
  Chen teacher love us very much, also very concerned about us. Every day with us in class, play together. Chen teacher for one thing, I care about has been, let me very unforgettable. Remember I was in second grade last semester a Wednesday noon, I just after lunch, suddenly feel belly pain, soon the more powerful the more pain in his stomach. Teacher Chen found, quickly run to come over to ask me: "what's the matter with you?" Then miss Chen to call my mother busy, back to me with rub your belly, Chen teacher ask me: while rubbing "better?" . But the pain in the stomach, the pain I keep call, Chen teacher see me is not good, and quickly give me pick up some hot water to drink, and to my belly, while gently said to me: "don't be afraid, be strong, mother was soon come!" After a while, mother came and took me to the hospital, when I came out from the hospital, my father is here. But I kept remembering to teacher Chen to my love!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.