查看: 31|回复: 0

二年级关于朋友的英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:49:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  One person when I am sad always comfort me, when I am happy we laugh together, when I meet with difficulties, always help me, every time I am trapped by difficulties, she always helped me, he is my best friend - Yang Yang
  She didn't know is my fourth grade, when she came to our class, grow tall, short hair, I thought she was a boy, a look, no, she wore a pink blouse, boy won't wear pink coat. Yang Yang he was behind me, we both became friends.
  We both have the same hobby, that is, sports, running, playing basketball, and when we physical education play basketball, his skill are agile, played ball to outdo each other, basketball ball like dragon flew up in a basket, she was not the kui is the most severe of hoops we girls. After the second class in the afternoon we'll is running in the playground, but every time I run but she, run the sweat down to his face.
  Her helpfulness had let me admire, remember once, the two of us go out to play, there is a kids skateboard fell and fell broken knee, hand also chafed skin, he was crying in pain, Yang Yang saw, in a flurry of calling her parents, and then quickly picked up the paper towels and left a bit of water, pour the water into the paper towels, very carefully with a damp towel gently wipe the blood, his wounded place fed him and comfort him with the water. His parents come, Yang Yang also get full head big sweat, panting. His parents to thank her, but Yang Yang did a modest said: don't mention it, this is what I should do. Is really helpful!
  She is my best friend - Yang Yang!
  有一人在我伤心的时候总在安慰我,在我快乐的时候我们一起欢笑,在我遇到困难时,总是在帮助我,每次我被难题困住是,她总会出手帮助我,他就是我闺蜜&&杨洋
  她是我四年级才认识的,她来我们班时,长得高高地,短头发,我以为她是个男生,一看,不是,她穿了一件粉色上衣,男生是不会穿粉色的上衣的。杨洋他就在我后面,我们俩变成了朋友。
  我们俩有着同样的爱好,那就是运动,跑步,打篮球,,我们体育课的时候打篮球,他身手敏捷,打球时互不相让,篮球球象飞龙一样飞进筐里,她不愧是我们女生最厉害的投篮高手。上完下午第二节课我们都要在操场是跑步,可是我每次都跑不过她,跑完脸上的汗顺着往下流。
  她的乐于助人不得不让我佩服,记得有一次,我们俩出去玩,有一个小朋友玩滑板跌倒了,膝盖跌坏了、手也擦破皮了,疼得他哇哇大叫,杨洋见了,慌慌张张的给她父母打电话,然后又迅速的拿起了纸巾和还剩一点的水,把水倒到纸巾上,很小心的用湿纸巾把他受伤的地方的血迹轻轻地擦掉,然后一边安慰他一边拿水喂他。他的父母来了,杨洋也搞得满头大汗、气喘吁吁。他父母给她道谢,可杨洋却谦虚的说:不用谢,这是我应该做的。真是乐于助人啊!
  她就是我的闺蜜-杨洋!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.