查看: 31|回复: 0

英语作文暑假打工的好处

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:49:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  今年暑假,我在劳动中既获得了快乐,也体会到了生活中的乐趣,更品味了人生大课堂的酸甜苦辣。下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的英语作文暑假打工的好处,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
英语作文暑假打工篇1  During the summer vacation, some students will travel with their loved ones to travel, feel the beautiful scenery of nature; some students will follow their parents back home to enjoy their affection; some students may be at home in the house or library, in a quiet environment to taste knowledge nectar Of pure incense ... ... and I, this summer vacation thoroughly done a master of life.
  My family is a foreigner, Mom and Dad is selling snacks, from morning to night, working hard day and night, very hard. So, a summer vacation, I went to my parents stalls when the brokers, to help do something within their power. The first day of the summer, the day is not bright, I went to the booth early to help. At this time the father and mother have been out of the stalls, eat a lot, they are busy to death, I quickly received a bowl.
  Just to help when the time, do not know when to accept the bowl, until my father and mother call me, I only to close, and now more skilled. As long as there is empty bowl, I quickly to close. Busy gap, see the mom and dad sweat down the cheeks down. Wet through the clothes, I will not speed up the pace. Want to help reduce their burden by helping.
  Time spent in the busy, until the last meal so that guests eat after, we are ready to close the whole family. I wiped the face of the sweat, straight sore throat, inadvertently looked up, the stars have been sky This summer, I am both in the labor of happiness, but also to experience the fun of life, but also taste the life of the big class of ups and downs.
英语作文暑假打工篇2  The long tutorial class wasted half of my summer vacation, and in the rest of the time, I won the race and wanted to find what I thought was happy in the game. Unfortunately, I did not find it. "Go, let 's go to work.
  A friend's words woke me, with a curious heart, I and three friends to report the name, the results can be imagined, we were admitted, he let us the next day to send leaflets.
  The next day finally arrived, we line of four sacred and solemn departure, came to the designated location, we got on the car, arrived at the destination, the leaflet work began, we recharge your batteries, ready to go.
  Finally started, we began to go door to door hair, looking around, where the dog really a lot, big, small, black, white, varied, to see this scene, we can not help but swallow a spittle, but The flyer must have finished, we can only bite the bullet and go straight ahead.
  In the twinkling of an eye, we went to a house, saw the door locked, was about to leave, but heard "hum" these strange voice, looking back, can not help but laugh, everyone put the dog in front of Home nursing homes, but this family has the pig at the door, but why? In this way, laughter has been with us forward,
  In the afternoon, we rallied, to move forward, after the rain that the road is really bad to go, we can only jump forward, but still can not avoid accidents, it is not a friend because the foot is too slippery and fall Down, but he immediately chic stand up, but his face a little more muddy water, see his awkward phase, we could not help but laugh.
  The long day finally passed, the sunset dyed the sky into red, pulled our shadow very long, we took the memory and happiness here, leaving only those who symbolize the happy leaflets.
英语作文暑假打工篇3  Summer, the teacher let us hold a charge of their own strength, to the social gold rush social practice, let us go out to work, and also earn more than 20 yuan.
  July 11, I will work in the store at home, to help her mother fight to start, each time to the guests, watching the mother patiently introduced to the customer goods, and then need to take anything, I go back to help take, the beginning Do not know how to find things, because things a lot, every time to find something to waste a long time, and then we want to help mother to find.
  In the absence of the guests, my mother told me the type of each product, each type probably put there, and then go to find a lot easier friends. In the guests more time, once to find some things, because know the approximate location, it is easy to find more. To the time to eat at noon, because the station pull a morning, the legs began to pull up. It will be a lot of activities for a while friends.
  After lunch, the afternoon began, and then the guests, the mother also let me give me a person to say, become a pull mother to help me start, but to help customers really is not a simple task. Because do not know the price, we must first remember the price, and then how much money can buy how much money can not buy, when the guests counter-offer, but also learn how to say.
  One day so passed, my mother gave me 20 yuan, but that 20 yuan to now I am not willing to spend.
  through this activity. I understand that the hard work of their parents, their usual so much money, really is not, every penny is the parents of hard-earned money, I made up my mind, no longer spend money in the future friends. Usually have to help parents do more things.
  暑假里,老师让我们举办拉一次蓄自身力量,向社会淘金的社会实践活动,要让我们出去打工,并且还要赚到20元以上。
  7月11日,我便在家中的店里打工,帮妈妈打打下手,每次来客人的时候,看着妈妈耐心的为顾客介绍商品,然后需要拿什么东西,我就回去帮忙拿,一开始并不知道怎样去找东西,因为东西很多,每次找一样东西就要浪费很长时间,然后就要妈妈来帮忙找。
  在没有客人的时候,妈妈告诉我每样商品的类型,每种类型大概放在那里,然后再去找就容易很多啦。在客人多的时候,一次要找好几样东西,因为知道了大概的位置,找起来也容易多了。到中午快要吃饭的时候,因为站拉一上午,腿也开始疼拉起来。活动了一会也就好多啦。
  吃过午饭,下午也就开始了,再来客人的时候,妈妈也就让那给我一个人去说,变成拉妈妈帮我打下手,不过帮顾客介绍还真不是什么轻松的任务。因为不知道价钱,要先记住价格,然后多少钱可以买多少钱不可以买,在客人还价的时候,还要学会怎么说。
  一天就这样过去了,妈妈给了我20元,不过那20元到现在我也没舍得花。
  通过这次活动。我明白啦,父母工作的艰辛,自己平时那么大手大脚的花钱,真的是很不应该,每一分钱都是父母的血汗钱,我下定决心,今后不会再乱花钱啦。平时也要多帮父母做些事。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.