查看: 38|回复: 0

对补课的看法英语作文80字

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:49:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Make up a missed lesson like YiYeYe boat in the river rafting, picked up a leaf boat, you sometimes feel make up a missed lesson to give you trouble, sometimes feel the lessons to give you help.
  Here I want to tell me the process of I like from hate make up a missed lesson to make up a missed lesson. I believe that you have't wait.
  I hate make up a missed lesson starts from the fourth grade, when we first began to make up a missed lesson and I was addicted to computer web game at this time. Slowly I think make up a missed lesson occupies a lot of time playing computer, I think that make up a missed lesson deprived children rich spare time.
  On one occasion, I play wulin three enemy to attack me, at this moment I'm in the school make up a missed lesson, make originally because of my poor computer strategy can win I failed. This is making me hate increased to make up a missed lesson. Until when is the mid-term examination, I have a few problem because excessive addicted to the computer will not, and the problem is the last of a unit. Two days before the final exam, I don't know today is a day to review, there also stick a candidate number tomorrow cleaning, do not speak the new lesson. When I think the last class, fiercely think of make up a missed lesson. It is because the lessons that I got a good result. From now on I no longer indulged in these games, but learning with a computer, no longer hate make up a missed lesson, but likes to make up a missed lesson, even addicted to make up a missed lesson.
  The teacher gave us lessons because we hope our study to the next level.
  补课就像一叶叶小舟在河水中漂流,你拾起一叶小舟,有时会感受到补课给你的烦恼,有时也会感受到补课带给你的帮助。
  下面我要讲一下我从讨厌补课到喜欢补课的过程。我相信你们已经等不急了。
  我讨厌补课是从四年级开始的,那时我们刚开始补课而我却在这时候迷上了电脑网页游戏。慢慢的我认为补课占据了我大量的玩电脑时间,认为补课剥夺了儿童丰富的课余时间。
  有一次,我玩武林三国敌人来进攻我,此时此刻我正在学校补课,因为电脑的策略不好使本来能赢的我失败了。这件事使我对补课的讨厌增加了。直到快要期中考试的时候,我因为过度沉迷于电脑有几道题不会,而那题正好是最后一个单元的题。离期末考试还有两天的时候,我清楚的知道今天一天是复习不到那里的,另外明天大扫除贴考号,不讲新课。当我认为最后一节课上完时,猛的想起补课。正是因为补课使我考了一个好成绩。从此我不再沉迷于网络游戏,而是用电脑学习,也不再讨厌补课,而是喜欢补课,甚至沉迷于补课。
  老师给我们补课是因为希望我们的学习更上一层楼。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.