查看: 31|回复: 0

二年级介绍我的一天英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:49:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Now I am the most happy day is yesterday. Just don't have to write my homework, but go out to play for a day. That day I've been sleeping at 10:30, we play it to have a meal, dinner aunt words so much. But she will be leaving today, so we went first to be bought some food for her to eat on the train, then go to the market to buy some fruit to bring her back. Of course, is to take us to my dad to drive a car. Because yesterday the weather was very hot, inside the car and opened the air conditioning, so the temperature of the inside and outside temperature difference is very big, the car I sweat.
  This afternoon we send after go to the railway station, the father of the telephone rang, like father classmates call my dad to huaqiang north inspection. Then we drove to che, then take the subway to huaqiang north. After the huaqiang north, mother will go shopping, I will go with dad Ming tong digital city inspection. Shops, and there are number, then press the number found we will go to the shops. I see outside a few cases at the beginning, I thought that's what we are going to check the goods. As a result, the dad after talking with them, they moved out of the 20 cases of rectangular box, I just know that's where we want to check the goods. The man opened, wow, turned out to be a mobile phone, each box has twenty cell phone. Father first open a phone box, look at the instruction, if there is a stamp. Then my father asked me to help him to read the box. When my dad "spot check" dozens of mobile phone, we begin to open the box of each hand, look at the packing are in good condition, have less mobile phone, batteries, chargers. We've been watching all four radix stemonae mobile phone. Four radix stemonae mobile phone, a few mobile phone package damaged, then we find the boss to change. After check the mobile phone, the boss will pull the 20 cases of mobile phones on the trailer to the Courier company. Actually express company also is very close to there after, people express company with woven bag wrap 20 cases of mobile phone is divided into five. Above good stick bar code, write good to send, then we are there waiting for my dad's classmate turn money to the boss's account, the task is finished.
  I was going to check the goods, such as call dad took me to play video games, but in more minutes at seven o 'clock. Dad's mobile phone has no electricity, we went to my mother. After dad generous please my mother and I eat meatballs, drink juice. The fruits of labor "delicious!"
  目前我最快乐的一天就是昨天了。不仅仅是不用写作业,而是出去玩了一天。那天我一直睡到了10:30,玩了一下我们就吃饭,吃饭时阿姨还是那么多话。可是她今天就要走了,于是我们就先去了人人乐买了一些吃的给她在火车上吃,然后又去菜市场买了一些水果给她带回去。当然,都是我爸爸开车带我们去的。由于昨天天气很热,车里面又开了空调,所以车内的温度和外面的温度差别都很大,一下车我就直冒汗。
  下午我们送阿姨去火车站后,爸爸的电话就响了,好像是爸爸的同学叫我爸爸去华强北验货。然后,我们开车去车公庙,再坐地铁去华强北。到了华强北后,妈妈就去逛街,我就跟爸爸去明通数码城验货。那里店铺和普通的店铺一样,都有编号,然后就按编号找到了我们要去的店铺。一开始我看到外面有几箱货,我以为就是我们要验的那些货。结果,爸爸和他们交谈后,他们搬出了二十箱长方形的箱子,我才知道这才是我们要验的货。那人一打开,哇,原来是手机,每箱有二十部手机。爸爸先打开一部手机的盒子,看了一下说明书,有没有盖章。然后爸爸就叫我帮他把看过的盒子装起来。爸爸抽查了十几部手机后,我们就开始把每一部手的盒子打开,看一下包装是否完好,有没有少手机,电池,充电器。我们一直把四百部手机都看完。四百部手机中,有几部手机的包装损坏了,然后我们就找老板换。验完手机后,老板就把这二十箱手机放在拖车上拉到快递公司。其实快递公司也非常近,到那里以后,快递公司的人拿编织袋把二十箱手机分成五包装。在上面贴好条码,写好要发到的地方,然后我们就在那里等爸爸的同学把钱转到老板的账上,任务就算完成了。
  本来我打算等验完货,叫爸爸带我去打游戏机的,但是到了七点多钟了。爸爸的手机也没电了,我们就去找妈妈了。之后,爸爸大方的请我和妈妈吃肉丸,喝果汁。劳动的果实真好吃啊!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.