查看: 28|回复: 0

my school英语作文小学

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:49:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  人一生的时间只有几十年,我们花了三分之一的时间内在学校,其实我的学校的英语作文并不难写。下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的my school英语作文,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
my school英语作文篇1  My School
  I study in the No.1 Primary School. It's one of the best primary schools in my city. There are four buildings in campus. Two of them are teaching buildings. The other two are library and gym. The teaching buildings are huge and the classroom is large and bright. There are plenty of books in the library. I like reading books in the library. After class, students like playing in the gym. It’s a popular place after class. Besides, our teachers are great. They care much about students. I am happy to study in my school.
my school英语作文篇2  My School
  My school is very beautiful. It is Nanhai Experimental School. There are three tall buildings in our school. They all have five floors. In the teaching building, the P.E.room is on the first floor. The library is on the second floor. The science rooms are on the third floor. The computer rooms are on the third floor and the fourth floor. The music rooms are on the third floor and the fourth floor. My class room is on the fifth floor. I am in Class9, Grade 6. There are five gardens in our school. In the gardens there are many beautiful flowers, grass and trees. There is a big playground in my school.
my school英语作文篇3  My School Life
  My life the most unforgettable is my primary school. Because I do not have to early to go to school every day。 Need not very tired. And also very early from school in the afternoon. Work is very less. Knowledge is also simple. My primary school life is so colorful.
my school英语作文篇4  My name is Tom Lee. I am fourteen. I study at Luchuan No.2 Middle School, not a very big school. There are about six hundred students in my school. There is only one building in our school, but we have a very big playground. There are ten computer labs and one library in the building, and there are many computer books in the library. We often go there in the afternoon.
  我的名字是汤姆李。我十四岁。我在陆川二中学习,不是非常大的一个学校。在我学校大约有六百名学生。我们学校只有一栋楼,但是我们有一个非常大的操场。在楼里面有十间电脑室和一个图书馆,图书馆里也有很多计算机的书籍。我们经常在下午去那里。
  We are busy every day. We have four classes in the morning, and two in the afternoon.
  我们每天都很忙。我们上午有四节课,下午两节。
  English is my favorite subject and our English teachers are very patient and helpful. I am good at English, but bad in history.
  英语是我最喜欢的学科而且我们学学校的英语老师是很有耐心也很乐于助人的。我的英语学得很好,但是历史则学得不好。
my school英语作文篇5  Come into our school, you can see there are two big stone, engraved in red above the four Chinese characters practice, innovation, stone is surrounded by lush lawn, lawn, there are many colorful flowers, red like fire, yellow like gold... Beautiful! There were a few tall pines in front of the lawn, and they lined up like a few strong warriors. Behind the lawn is a ship with the red sail boat, it is made of wood, there are four square board, which recorded how Shanghai is from a small fishing village development to today's international metropolis.
  In front of the school library there was a book made of stone, which read a famous quote -- read ten thousand books and travel ten thousand miles. Education students have to study hard.
  A blueprint for six in the school building, floor, the school leadership and the principal office of the place, colorful floor is on extra-curricular content, attains the intelligence building and intelligent building is on the language, number, English homework three, young eagles hall on the first floor is a dining room, on the second floor is physical education, and library, playground, basketball court, tennis court...
  I love my beautiful campus, it is a place that brings me joy and wisdom.
my school英语作文篇6  Now, I am studying in Tiantao Primary School. I am a student of Grade six. The campus is beautiful. There are many tress, flowers and grass in my school. Tiantao Primary School is famous in my city. It is very good. There are two teaching buildings and a office building. There are about 600 hundred students and 40 teachers in my school. I like going to school. I can study and play games in school.
  我现在在天桃小学上学。我是一名六年级学生。我的校园很美丽,学校里有很多花草树木。天桃小学在我所居住的城市很有名。学校很好,有两栋教学楼和一栋办公楼。学校大约有600名学生和40名老师。我喜欢去学校,在学校我可以学习和玩游戏。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.