查看: 35|回复: 0

my dream 英语作文带翻译20词

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:49:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  my dream 英语作文_第1篇:
  I'm nine years old, also like you, there are many good dream... "Dream" as the change of age have different, some people grow up to want to be a teacher or as scientists, and so on, and my dream is to be a doctor, because you can go to help patients, their healthy, happy, this is the business of doctors, and it is my great ideal.
  Do you know why I want to be a doctor? Remember the 20xx Hong Kong was a very terrible disease, "SARS", at that time, but in the hospital the doctor did not give up, instead, go to the forefront, treatment of infected patients. , a hero SARS tym, she put her life, to treat the patient, at last she was SARS infection, unfortunately died. The spirit of selfless, she is very worthy of our admiration.
  So I want to be a doctor, to create the miracle, for the patient to make the world more beautiful
  And generally children hate to take medicine, so I want to make a kind of taste, the shape is like candy.
  When taking medicine is no longer a dream magic, cancer is no longer a frightening disease, I just have qualified as the only a good doctor.
  I know it's hard, but I believe that through my efforts, the future if we can come true!
  我今年九岁,也跟大家一样,有着许多美好的梦想……「梦想」随着年纪会有不同的变化,有些人长大想当老师或者当科学家等等,而我的梦想则是当一位医生,因为可以去帮助病人,使他们健健康康、快快乐乐,这就是医生的职责,也是我的远大理想。
  你知道为甚麽我想当医生吗?还记得20xx年香港发生了一个很可怕的疫症,「沙士」,那时人心惶惶,可是驻守医院的医生不但没有放弃,反而走到最前线,救治受感染的病人。当中,一个沙士英雄谢婉雯,她把她的生命奉献出来,全力救治病人,最後她受到沙士感染,不幸去世了。她那种无私的精神,很值得我们敬佩。
  所以我也想当一个医生,为病人创造奇蹟,令世界更加美丽
  还有一般小孩都很讨厌吃药,所以我要制造一种味道,形状都很像糖果的药。
  当吃药不再是一种梦魔,癌症不再是一种令人害怕的疾病,我才有够资格成唯一位称职的好医生。
  我知道这很难做到,但是我相信经过我的努力,未来这些假如就一定可以成真喔!
  my dream 英语作文_第2篇:
  Everyone has his own ideal, I also have, that is to be a doctor.
  The doctor? Maybe you will ask, I wrote brush calligraphy, grew up must be a calligrapher, why is the doctor? In fact, I also have their own idea: everyone knows I have been doing surgery, not vigorous exercise. Every time physical education classes, I very embarrassed, the in the mind very want to and you run together, play together, but the body doesn't allow me to do so, I have only.
  In the sports meeting, the students that the appearance of running, happy smiling face, is imprinted on my mind. I have more than once dream see themselves as an athlete, but after waking up all back together again. Doctor, my ideal, seems to be to me and the same people after watching the disease also can live like normal people, I want to use my ideal to change themselves, with their own examples to motivate yourself, let oneself constantly learning, constantly achieve progress.
  Sometimes think, I still lucky, at least I not disabled after the operation. I found myself from the heart seems like this profession, not only because of his, but his life is also the doctors rescue, compared to the previous idea also dismissed, I suddenly think that kind of word "white angel", heart seemed to account for the holy place. Also fierce in the heart of a sigh: I must be kind when a "white angel". Not just for the sake of others, also for myself.
  This is my dream, you can tell me your dreams?
  人人都有自己的理想,我也有,那就是做一名医生。
  医生?也许大家会问,我毛笔字写的那么好,长大一定当个书法家,为什么会是医生呢?其实,我也有自己的想法:大家都知道我曾经做过手术,不能剧烈运动。每次上体育课,我都非常尴尬,心里非常想和大家一起跑,一起比赛,可身体不允许我这么做,我有只能望而却步。
  在运动会上,同学们那奔跑的样子,开心的笑脸,都印在我得脑海中。我曾经不只一次的梦见到自己成为了一名运动员,可梦醒之后一切又恢复了原样。医生&&我的理想,似乎就是要我的和一样的人们看完病后还能像正常人一样生活,我要用我的理想改变自己,用自己的亲生事例激励自己,让自己在不断学习,不断进步中实现理想。
  有时候想想,自己还是幸运的,我至少手术后没有落下残疾。我发现自己从内心似乎喜欢上这个职业,不止是因为自己,而是自己的命也是医生们救回的,比起这些之前的想法也打消了,我突然认为白医天使这一类的词,在心仿佛又占了更圣洁的位置。心中也猛的发出了感叹:我一定样当个白医天使。不光为了别人,也是为了自己。
  这就是我的梦想,大家可以告诉一下我你们的梦想吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.