查看: 19|回复: 0

6年级下册的英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:49:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  英语作文,是指用英语针对某一内容写出一篇文章。那么对于6年级的同学来说,在中考写一篇好的英语作文是很重要的。以下是师哈哈网小编为大家整理的,6年级下册英语作文,希望大家喜欢。
6年级英语作文一  I have a lovely bedroom. there is a bed in my bedroom. there is a desk near my bed. there is a pink doll on my bed.
  I sleep with it every night. There is a big window in my bedroom. the yellow lamp is on my desk .
  Every evening, I do my homework under the lamp.
  I have a big shelf in my bedroom. there are many books on the shelf.
  I like reading very much.
  Do you like reading? You can borrow the books from me if you like?
  My bedroom is so nice.I like it.
6年级英语作文二  My best friend is Mary.She lives in a tall building.She lives on the fifth floor. Everyday she takes the lift up and down.
  She is twelve years old. She is tall and thin. She has short black hair,two big eyes and a small mouth. She is very cute.
  I like playing with her. We are in the same class.
  I like to read books but she likes playing games.She likes to eat popcorn and ice creams.
  I like them,too. Her favourite food is fish,so she is clever.
  She loves her cat.She often plays with her.
  The cat likes Mary,too.They are cute.
  Do you have a best friend?Can you tell me something about your friend?
6年级英语作文三  I am a chinese girl and I study in wuyilu primary school.I get up very early in the morning and then help my mother cook breakfast.
  After breakfast,I walk to school,because it's not far from my house.
  I have many friends at school.We often help each other with our lessons.
  My mother is forty-six years old, and she works in meet all supermarket.
  It's near my school.The supermarket is very big, and it sells all kinds of things.
  The students in my school often buy school things there.
  My father is two years younger than my mother.
  He is in the same supermarket, but he doesn't sell things. He's a driver.
  My family is a happy one.
6年级英语作文四  I have a friend. Her name is Candy. She is twelve year old. She has black and short hair. She has a little mouth, two big eyes.
  She is so cute. Her mom and dad love her. She has a happy family. Her friends like her too, So she’s happy every day.
  She is a student of Yi Zong Fu Xiao. She is in Class Four Grade Six. She studies very hard. English is her favourite subject. She likes to speak English. She can speak English very well now.
  She always says Learn by doing. So she thinks speaking is very important in learning English.
  I like her very much. I am lucky to be her friend.
6年级英语作文五  I have happy weekend.
  On Saturday morning I always have English CLASses at school. I study hard in the CLASsroom.
  In the afternoon I often play computer games. On Sunday morning I often draw pictures.
  Sometimes I visit my grandmother and grandfather.
  Sometimes I listen to music. On Sunday afternoon I often do housework or go shopping.
  So I love weekends.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.