查看: 30|回复: 0

介绍自己房间的英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:49:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Everyone has their own bedroom, let me introduce my bedroom today!
  My bedroom it faces north, the light is very abundant. An enter a door to see is my bookcase, it is located in the east side of the room, the further west look, is my little bed, bed neatly put my quilt, pillow, posted on the wall posters, I like the right side of the bed is my bedside table, it has a small black switch, it is to control the lamp. The desk in the south. Has a beautiful blue table, can touch type "the lamp that shield an eye". Across the desk for a few meters away is my wardrobe. Put inside my clothes and chest, chest and liking my most loyal means the toys in the comic books... , chest if not carefully to find you cannot be found, because they are hidden under clothes. There is a big mirror on the closet, he often "check", I think I wear neat or not, let me constantly pay attention to my appearance, is a "good helper" in my life.
  At noon, the dazzling sunshine shoot into my hut, everything is golden, like with lots of curse, the cabin and I spent many days and nights, with clean to clean them every day, my mother let me live comfortably. This is my sweet and beautiful house, I also a very close friend.
  每个人都有自己的卧室,今天我来介绍一下我的卧室吧!
  我的卧室坐南朝北,光线非常充足。一进门先看见的是我的书柜,它位于房间的东面,再往西看,是我的小床,床上整齐地摆放着我的被子、枕头,墙上贴着我喜欢的海报,床的右边是我的床头柜,上面有一个黑色的小开关,它是控制灯的。书桌在正南方放着。桌子有一个兰色精美的,可触摸型的护眼灯。书桌对面几米远的地方就是我的衣柜。里面放着我的衣服和百宝箱,百宝箱里装着我最忠意的玩具和喜欢的漫画书……,百宝箱如果不仔细找你是发现不了的,因为它们藏在衣服的下面。衣柜上有一面大镜子,他经常检查我,看我穿的整齐与否,让我时时刻刻都注意我的仪表,是我生活中的一位好帮手。
  正午时分,耀眼的阳光射进我的小屋时,所有的东西都显得金灿灿的,像披上了一件件黄金甲,这个小屋与我一起渡过了许许多多地日日夜夜,我妈妈每天把他们打扫地干干净净,让我住着舒舒服服的。这就是我温馨而美丽的小屋,也是我一位最最亲近的朋友。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.