查看: 51|回复: 0

最新小学英语作文范文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:48:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  单句写作是英语作文写作的基本功,单句写作能力可以通过阅读范文的方法来提升。那么小学英语作文范文有哪些呢?下面是师哈哈网小编推荐给大家的小学英语作文范文,供大家参考。
小学英语作文范文篇一  Paris is the capital of France, and it is one of the liveliest cities in Europe.
  Eiffel Tower is famous all over the world. In Paris, there are many fashion shows.
  You can watch the famous models walking on the stage. If you have enough money, you can buy some fashion clothes.
  We all know Paris is also famous for the wine. If you go there, you can taste it.
小学英语作文范文篇二  Do you know what a snowman is? Let us a make!
  First, we a big ball of snow. Then we make another is smaller than the first snowball.
  Now we make another very small snowball. We put it on top.
  Let us make a face on the snowman. Carrot is his nose.
  Some little rockets for his mouth and eyes.
  wo sticks for his arms.This hat are on the top for his hat.
  Ok!The snowman is wonderful.
小学英语作文范文篇三  I like spring best of all the four seasons.
  When spring comes, it's getting warmer and warmer, and the world becomes rich and colorful.
  The sun is red, the sky is blue, clouds are white, and the trees get green again.
  In spring, we can see beautiful flowers everywhere.
  The birds come back from the south, and sing happily all day. Everything comes back to life again.
  Look, the boys and girls are flying kites by the river happily. How beautiful the season is!
小学英语作文范文篇四  Hello! I’m a future robot. My name is mini. I have two small eyes, a small nose and a very big mouth.
  I can read and write, and I can speak Chinese and English.
  I can play football, basketball and badminton quite well. And I can sing and dance very well! But I can’t run and swim.
  I always cook the breakfast for my master.
  My master is Sally. She is a pretty girl. She plays hopscotch very well.
  I love my master very much.
小学英语作文范文篇五  Nobody could live without the sun. The sun gives us light and heat, and light and heat give us life. Without the sun, we would be in darkness.
  Without light or heat, the earth would be very cold and there would be all snow and ice.
  Then all plants and animals would die.
  We don't see the sun at night, because our earth is always turning round the sun, and only one side of the earth sees the sun.
  When we see the sun on the side of the earth, it is day to us.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.