查看: 34|回复: 0

小学生活动的英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:47:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  小学生活动想必会有很多快乐的事情,不妨用作文记录下来。以下师哈哈网小编为大家整理了一些小学生活动的作文,供大家参考。
  小学生活动的作文篇一
  My favorite activity is playing badminton. This is an easy sport and everyone can play it. You will a badminton racket, a shuttlecock and a net.
  This game can be played by two or four people. The shuttlecock must never land on the ground or you will lose. This game can be played indoors or outdoors. So even if it rains, you can still play this sport.
  I like this sport very much because it keeps me healthy.
  小学生活动的作文篇二
  At eight, the head of the park met us at the gate. After being divided into groups, we set out to work at once. Some tidied up the parking area and parked the bike in right place. Some took care of the flowers and bushes, and persuaded people to keep off the grass.
  Around the tiger den, one group kept order to prevent accidents from happening. at the aquarium, another group worked as guides and advised visitors not to smoke. When some of us were doing cleaning, an old man praised us and said, "well done, young fellows!"
  We were all tired but happy. What a beautiful morning today!
  小学生活动的作文篇三
  Last May 4th was my birthday. I had a party at my home. My relatives and friends came to my home in the evening.
  And I got a lot of presents from them. My mother prepared a big birthday cake for me. There are even candles on it. After singing the song "Happy birthday", I shared the cake with my friend and relatives.
  Then we watched TV and listened to music. Same of the girls danced with the music. We had a good time that day. Now I want to say "Thank you my friends. Thank you my parents! I 'm so happy!"
  小学生活动的作文篇四
  My school encourages students to take part in out-of-class activities. After a busy day, it can help us to relax and build a healthy body. We usually take part in out-of-class activities on the playground. Some students play basketball, football and badminton.
  Some play Ping-Pong or swim. Besides, some students read books in the library. They think reading is also a good way to relax. As for me, I like running and reading.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.