查看: 20|回复: 0

初中英语作文模版 my favorite sport

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:47:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  每天我们都会看到有很多人就在做健身运动,你喜欢运动吗?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家整理的初中英语作文模版 my favorite sport,供你参考!
初中英语作文模版 my favorite sport篇1  My favorite sport is football
  Most boys like playing football, which can make boys look cool. I like playing football very much,too. First, I can be strong and fit. Second, it can make me work with my teammates. It not only keeps me healthy, but also it makes me feel relaxed and happy after
  finishing my study every day. I often play it with my classmates. Now I am stronger than before. I want to be a famous sportsman. I really like football.
初中英语作文模版 my favorite sport篇2  My favorite sport
  Football is my favorite sport. I showed great interest in football at junior high school where I made contact with football at my first time. As far as I’m concerned, not only can playing football giveyou energy and enthusiasm ,but also it’s able to decrease the pressure. This’s why I like it.
  These are two scenes of the game.
  Kaka and c罗are my favorite football players. Both of them have Superb skills and look very handsome.
  This picture showed kaka joined in real Madrid at 20xx.Look at this one, Kaka won the 20xx golden ball club World Cup. he was kissing the cup.
  Full name.this one show cluo kissed the golden boot when he won The European golden boot.
  But I have to admit Chinese football team is quite weak when talking about football.This
  showed that Chinese football team was beat by the Irap 0 to 1 and lost the chance to world cup.
初中英语作文模版 my favorite sport篇3  My favorite sport
  My favorite sport is badminton. Because i think it can improve my health and It makes me feel energetic everyday sense I began to play about 2 times every week. I enjoy the feeling of the badminton flying in the air and I can change the direction of badminton with little effort and beat my opponents. The most is playing badminton isn’t as intense as other sports .I often play it with my friends and friends of friends so that I can make many different kinds of people.. So I love the badminton.
  What do you think is the most difficult when learning English
  English is not too hard to learn, I think that learning to speak it fluently is a different story! If you want to always remember a word of English is probably the most difficult. There are so many words and phrases for us to learn. Perhaps you need to spend so much time and energy to learn it well. So that I know no pains, no gains.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.