查看: 54|回复: 0

最新的初中英语作文范文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:47:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  初中生的英语作文有哪些?哪些英语作文范文适合初中生参考学习?不用担心,师哈哈网小编帮到你。下面是师哈哈网小编推荐给大家的最新的初中英语作文范文,供大家参考。
最新的初中英语作文篇一  How To Protect Our EyesOur eyes is very important.
  We can see many beautiful things with our eyes.Without eyes the life will get dark.
  So we must protect our eyes.
  To protect our eyes,first we shouldn't read books or magazines too long.We can stop for a while to let our eyes have a rest.
  During these time,we can enjoy the hills,flowers,trees.Then wo shouldn't read books under the strong lights or weak lights.
  It's bad for our eyes.At last,we should keep doing the eye exercise.
  Let's peotect our eyes,see more beautiful things.
最新的初中英语作文篇二  I was only nine years old when I learnt how to use a computer.
  My mother is my first teacher. I know how to type, how to copy a file, and how to visit a web site on the internet.
  One day, mom was not at home.
  I turned on the computer and began to learn how to chat on net. The first one I met there was a boy called tom.
  He greeted me politely.
  When he knew that I was only a 9-year-old girl, and almost knew nothing about chatting on net, he started showing me how to use the chatting tools, how to download, and how to send e-mails.
  I learnt a lot from him.
最新的初中英语作文篇三  Three years ago, I was a cool and detached girl. I never helped others or cried, because i thought that was very boring.
  One day an unusual girl rushed into my life. She looks like a boy and she is also very lovely. She is very cheerful.
  I always feel she is a "red sun". She is the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen. she often helps me and plays with me.
  We became good friends at once. Since then, I have been sanguine.
  Now, I am still a happy girl. I'm often moved by the world.
  I think our life is so short, and it isn't easy for people to live in the world. I've learned to help others and to cry. I've also learned to be happy and grateful.
  I also understand that crying doesn't mean "coward", crying can mean "visualize a bright future!"though she has lots of new friends and i have many too, she will be my best friend forever, because she has taught me a lot…
  Thank you--my best friend!
最新的初中英语作文篇四  We all have neighbours. A good neighbour is better than a distant relative.
  It is common that we may meet with difficulties.When we have igood neighbours, they will always come to help you.
  Neighbours should get on well with each other.
  My neighbour has a daughter. We are of the same age but we dont study in the same school.
  In the evening we always do homework together.
  She is good at maths and I am good at English. So we often help each other.
最新的初中英语作文篇五  What do I want to do when I’m older? Someone wants to be a doctor. Someone wants to be a basketball player because they are good at sport.
  Someone wants to be a writer and to make the writing. Someone wants to be a teacher because they like teaching children.
  I like playing the piano and I good at it. So I want to become a piano player.
  Play the piano is very interesting. And you can learn something of music.
  Piano can make you like music. A lot of musician and singer are love playing piano.
  I play the piano when I’m ten years old. Now I’m in grand five.
  I hope when I’m sixteen years old , I can become grand eight. I’ll be harder and harder to practise.
  Become a piano play is a hard job. But I believe I can do it.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.