查看: 22|回复: 0

七年级英语作文我的假期

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:46:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  盼星星,盼月亮,终于盼来了长长的暑假。怎么写一篇我的就假期的英语作文呢?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家整理的七年级英语作文我的假期,供你参考!
七年级英语作文我的假期篇1  Winter holiday
  I have a good winner vacation!
  In my winner vacation ,I often did my homework, and helped my mother clean rooms.
  I sometimes went shopping with my friends . We had a good time! I also watched TV and played computer games. During Spring Festival ,I visited my grandparents.
  I was very happy ,I think my winner vacation was very interesting!
七年级英语作文我的假期篇2  In the holiday life, I learned a lot of things.
  Have a holiday, brother and sister didn't come back to spend my summer holidays.
  They play poker, and I may be because they are small, or it is not too can play, they always lose, I always think it means nothing to win, my brother and sister also want to play, there is a thought in my heart, for them, I want to say for a moment, who lose, your palms, they all agreed, as if also very happy, we play again, they still lost, ah no way, a... Two... The three... The four... Five...... They have been lost, ah, I'm calling from their palms are red, but they don't even wrinkled his brow, they in this way, I think I am very selfish, very bad, how can do this to his brother and sister at the end of other sister, your brother and sister when the little darling, hurt them, protect them, I... Ah, I really, I don't have the heart to say a word I don't play, sister said. "Elder sister, I know you are love, we afraid we hand hurts, don't play sister, we lose, just because of the person to lose to let off, to keep your words, including playing games, we promise you, to lose a hatchet man, not because of who you are, but because my sister was like this."
七年级英语作文我的假期篇3  The joy of holiday fitness. In the summer vacation, I also don't forget to exercise. By the evening, I took with mom and dad go to tai lake square skateboard; On hot days and a friend to the sports center to swim; Play basketball, play badminton together with my cousin. Let me feeling most is skateboarding, don't play at the beginning, but I don't give up, not discouraged, practice, mastered the balance soon, learned skill, so the more I the lithe form of taihu square, quickly slide on a skateboard, let me have the feeling of flying! Fitness not only bring me happy and gives me a strong healthy body.
  The joy of holiday magic. In August of this year, liu qian performed to wuxi, I can't miss this magic fans, of course. Liu qian's many magic all let me very admire and surprise, to the atmosphere in the process of the whole performance have been he mobilize up. Mysterious magic and funny show let everybody dole over the day, I really think that liu qian seems to be a fairy. Liu qian why success? I think it's talent and diligence and opportunities. Although each person's success has a different path, but one thing is for sure, no pain, no gain. No pains, no gains, no hard to pay, there will be no success.
  猜你感兴趣:
  1.我的假期初一英语作文5篇
  2.我的假期英语作文60词7篇
  3.假期生活英语作文5篇
  4.我的假期英语作文80字
  5.20xx关于我的假期英语作文
  6.我的假期英语作文100字
  7.英语作文 我的假期
  8.描写我的假期英语作文(优秀)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.