查看: 51|回复: 0

关于亲爱的父亲英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:46:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  父亲的爱和母亲的爱一样强烈,但是通常父亲不是很善于表达他们的情感。父亲的爱是深沉宁静的。下面是小编为大家精心整理的文章,希望对大家有所帮助。
  亲爱的父亲(一)
  There are so many people talking about how much their mother love them, whereas seldom people realize how much love their father give them. In fact, father's love is as strong as mother's, but normally, fathers are not very good of expressing their feelings. Father's love is deep and silent, that's why most people think their father love them less. If you carefully go through your childhood memory, you will notice your father is always there when you need them, though they never said it out loud how much they love you, father's like a shelter when the storm coming, father's like a door when there is danger outside, father is someone no matter how you treat him, he will choose to bear all the pressure and let you free. So please cheer for the love of father!
  许多人谈论他们的母亲如何爱他们,但是很少有人意识到父亲给了他们多少的爱。实际上,父亲的爱和母亲的爱一样强烈,但是通常父亲不是很善于表达他们的情感。父亲的爱是深沉宁静的,这就是为什么大多数人认为他们的父亲爱他们爱得少一些。如果你们仔细想想你们的童年,你们会发现,尽管父亲从不大声说出他们多爱你们,但是当你们需要他们的时候他们总会在那里。父亲是风暴来临时的避风港,父亲是外面世界危险时的家门,父亲就是那个不管你怎么对待他,他都会选择忍受一切压力而让你自由的人。所以请为父亲的爱而喝彩吧!
  亲爱的父亲(二)
  My father is a kind man. He is not very tall but he is a man of perseverance. He works very hard and his services are highly appreciated. My father is a man of devotion. Every morning he gets up the earliest to make breakfast for us. In the evening, he is always the late to come back home. At weekends, he always takes us to go outing in his car. He is a man of few words, but he often says to me "A little learning is a dangerous thing". I will always remember these words. I love my father very much.
  我的父亲是一个善良的人。他是一家之主,是一个有毅力的人。他工作很努力,并且他的工作态度受到高度赞赏。他热爱钓鱼,几乎每天都会去钓鱼,总是满载而归。我父亲的厨艺也很不错,他总是说我的厨艺绝对不比大厨差。在周末,他还是去公司上班,很勤奋。 我的父亲不像其他人的父亲一样,总是要求自己的孩子去上补习班,而是尊重我的意见。 我非常爱我的父亲。
  亲爱的父亲 (三)
  My father is the best person in the world. He cares about me so much. No matter how busy he is, he always makes out some time to play with me. Now Father’s Day is coming soon. I want to give him a surprise. So from now on, I need to save some money. When the time is coming, I can surprise him.
  我爸爸是世界上最好的人。他很关心我。不管他有多忙,他总会抽时间来陪我玩。现在父亲节快到了,我想给他一个惊喜。所以从现在开始,我要省点钱。这样父亲节到来的时候,我可以给他一个惊喜。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.