查看: 22|回复: 0

my day英语作文六年级作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:46:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  时间是把杀猪刀,绿了芭蕉,红了樱桃,你知道今天的你做了什么事情吗,不妨用英语作文写出来和我们一起分享。下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的my day英语作文六年级作文,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
my day英语作文六年级作文篇1  My Day
  Do you know what I am going to do on the Sunday Well,in the morning,I am playing badmintoon and basketball with my friends .Maybe it`s so tired but I will excited.In the afternoon,I am surfing the Internet and getting much information from the computer.In the evening,I will sleep early.Because I don`t want to arrive late for my school.This is my day`s plan.How about yours
my day英语作文六年级作文篇2  My Day
  I went to the zoo with my friends last Sunday. It was hot and sunny that day. It took us about two hours to get there by bus. There were thousands of people in the zoo. We saw lots of animals, such as, pandas, kangaroos, polar bears, gifaffes, elephants, tigers, wolves, snakes and so on. We also saw the elephant show. The elephants were so clever that they could do lots of things like us. At noon we had a picnic in the zoo. And then we thew the rubbish into the dustbin. We didn't go home until 5:00 in the afternoon. Although we were tired, we felt happy.
my day英语作文六年级作文篇3  My Day
  I'm a girl. I'm a pupil. I go to school from Monday to Friday. I have no classes on Saturdays and Sundays.I often get up at six thirty. I go to school at seven o'clock. I have four lessons in the morning and two in theafternoon. I go home at five. I do my homework at home.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.