查看: 25|回复: 0

六年级英语作文my bedroom

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:46:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  每个人都会有自己漂亮的小房间,写一篇我的房间的英语作文并不难。下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的六年级英语作文my bedroom,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
六年级英语作文my bedroom篇1  When I walk into my room, the first thing that catches my attention is the big toy&bear. My father bought it to me last year. He wanted this big lovely toy to accompany me when he went out for work. Then there are many pictures in the wall. They are cartoon characters, such as detective black cat. The room is full of my childhood memory.
六年级英语作文my bedroom篇2  My bedroom is about 10 square meters. It isn't very big,but it is very nice.My bed is near the wall.On the bed there are many dolls.They are very cute.
  On the wall there are many cartoon pictures and a photo of my family.A bookcase is standing near the bed.In it there are many books.They are my favorite.When I am tired,I often read books to relax myself.My desk is beside the bookcase.The desk is very tidy.
六年级英语作文my bedroom篇3  I have a lovely bedroom. It is small butclean and beautiful. The wall is light green and the floor is white. There is abed in my bedroom, it is really comfortable. I sleep with it every night. Andthere is a small sofa near my bed, I always read books on it. There is also adesk in my room, I do my homework on it every evening. Near the desk, there isa shelf. There are many books on the shelf. You can borrow books from me if youlike reading.
  My bedroom is so good that I like it verymuch.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.