查看: 32|回复: 0

我的童年初中英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:46:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  童年是我们最单纯快乐的回忆,你的童年是怎样的呢?写一篇英语作文和大家分享一下吧。以下是师哈哈网小编为大家整理的有关我的童年初中英语作文,欢迎大家阅读。
我的童年英语作文篇一  I grew up in a small village. I am the second child of the family, and my sister is the eldest.
  Our house is on the main street of the village so I always saw a lot of people on the streets There were farmers, fishermen, and a few merchants in the village.
  My sister and I used to play with the next-door children; their father is an elementary school teacher.
  Sometimes when we played together in the house we made so much noise that my mother wanted us to play outside, so we went to the seashore to look for crabs and clams, and pretty seashells, too.
  Also, we enjoyed running on the beach chasing each other. On breezy days we used to enjoy flying kites on the beach.
  When I look back on my early life in the village, I feel I had a happy childhood.
我的童年英语作文篇二  My childhood was happy with my mother’s love .In my young heart, my mother was strong and healthy and never got sick. She took me to the primary school and home every day. No matter when it’s rainy or windy.
  But one day, after we got home from school, my mother went into the bedroom and stayed in bed.
  I didn’t know what had happened.
  I sat beside her , my mother said to me , it doesn’t matter , mum only has a headache .
  I will be all right after a while. Although mother said so, I found tears in her eyes because of pain, at that time I knew adults also got ill and cried. I decided I would take care of my mother from then on.
我的童年英语作文篇三  I did many "foolish" things in my childhood. This is one of them.When I was eight years old, my uncle came to see my parents with some beef one day.
  The appealing smell of the beef made my mouth watering.
  But uncle told me that little kids shouldn‘t eat beef. If they ate,they would soon become real cows!
  I was so scared that I dared not eat it at the dinner.But it really attracted me. So after he left,I put a little piece into my mouth. After that, I began to regret. I just waited to be changed into a cow.
  Mom came and asked me what had happened.
  I told her all about that. She laughed and said that uncle just joked with me. It’s not true!Since then,I made up my mind not to be so credulous. I should believe in myself.
我的童年英语作文篇四  I was born in a small county which is poor. Therefore, there were no beautiful clothes or many toys.
  Before I went to school at six, I only played with my peers nearby. It was such a wonderful period that I would never forget. We always made our toys independently, which cost no money at all.
  Sometimes, parents would help making toys as well. We could play from morning to night until parents told us to go home for dinner.
  However, as a rural child, I must help my parents doing farm work in the busy season, such as planting and harvesting. Besides, my mother is a teacher.
  Therefore, she began to teach me to read and count when I was three, so I had to spend some time I study.
  Now, remembering it, I feel much happy rather than upset.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.