查看: 32|回复: 0

初一6单元英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:46:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  英语作文的学习是每一个单元后面都会有一份英语单元测试题,你想知道6单元有哪些英语作文吗?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的初一6单元英语作文,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
初一6单元英语作文篇1  The definition about love always gradually changes when you turn older .It looks like a picture that the color is changing.
  When you are young ,the color of love is green.It’s the feeling of light.You may be shy when you just say a simple word to the girl you love silently ,Then you’ll be happy for long time after you turn round. At that time probably you are only addicted to the sight of her back or her smile.
  When you grow up slightly,the color of love is deep red.You dare to love or hate because young is the capital.you are filled of energy.When you fall in love with a pretty girl you feel you’ll give up everything including your life;yet when you hate one you’ll be completely isolated from each all your life.
  As you grow older,the color of love is bronze-colored.Love become simple and you’ll pay close attention to its in-depth insight.Love is simple and fulfilling life.You prefer the one who’ll go through life together on matter you are health or ill ,on matter you are young or old. The love is only a lifetime commitment about growing old together.
  Wish that all lovers in the world could be united in wedlock.
初一6单元英语作文篇2  I spent a very happy Spring Festival this year, because I traveled to Yangjiang, Zhuhai and Zhongshan.
  今年我度过了一个愉快的春节,因为我去了阳江,珠海和中山。
  It was a very special journey for me, for it was the first time that I had traveled by plane. It was the first time that I had enjoyed myself at the seaside had seen the beautiful Macao. And, it was also the first time that I had spent the New Year's Day outside.
  这对我来说是个非常特别的旅程,因为这是我第一次乘坐飞机。这是我第一次在海边看到美丽的澳门。同时,它也是我第一次在外面过春节。
  When I was in Yangjiang, I had a great time with my brother. We climbed the mountains, visited some parks, walked around the downtown area and spent the happiest time on Hailing Island.
  我在阳江的时候,我和我的弟弟玩得很开心。我们爬了山,参观了公园,逛了市区在海陵岛度过的最快乐的时光。
  On February 10th, I went to Zhuhai. I was happy in Zhuhai, because my former classmate kept a good company with me. We visited so many interesting places, such as Xiangzhou Port, Gongbei Port, Shijingshan Park, Haibin Park and so on. We also traveled around Macao by ship. It was very exciting.
  二月十日,我去了珠海。在珠海我很开心,因为我的老同学和我保持着良好联系。我们去参观了许多有趣的地方,如香洲港,拱北港,石景山公园,海滨公园等。我们还坐船游遍了整个澳门。这是非常令人兴奋的。
  After my two-day trip in Zhuhai, I went to visit my best friend in Zhongshan. We toured around the city on the day and chatted with each other happily at night. Both of us enjoyed ourselves very much.
  在珠海为期两天的旅行后,我去拜访了我在中山最好的朋友。我们白天参观了城市,晚上大家快乐的聊天。我们都玩得很开心。
  This was the golden time in my life, so I’ll keep it in my memory forever.
  这是我人生中的幸运时光,所以我会把它永远的珍藏在我的记忆中
初一6单元英语作文篇3  It is believed in common that beauty exists everywhere on the campus as long as you have an eye for it. Some people hold that natural scenes, especially at dawn, are the most beautiful on the campus while others believe that it is in the afternoon when the playgrounds are flooded with students taking part in sports.In my opinion, the best scene on the campus is during the rush hour when thousands of students rush towards the canteen.
  At precisely the same time as the bell rings, some students dash from the chairs, rushing to the canteen. They set the prelude to the most attractive scene of the whole day.
  Within a few minutes, all the classrooms become empty and everyone starts their journey for lunch, on foot or by bike. It gives people the impression that lunch is the most important thing in the world. Most of the students move at the same speed,with the exception of several excellent cyclists. They shuttle smoothly in the crowds just like fish swimming freely in the sea.
  On the way to the canteen, everyone looks anxious. But once inside, a look of pride and triumph takes over. Sometimes,it bubbles up in my mind that the rush hour hustle and bustle is the epitome of the intense competition in real life. If you want to realize your expectations, you must be armed with skills and knowledge, use time and resources efficiently and the most importantly, have a healthy body.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.