查看: 35|回复: 0

我最好的朋友的英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:46:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  朋友是光,驱散黑暗,把路照亮。 朋友一生一起走,相互鼓励扶持,下面是小编为大家精心整理的关于我最好的朋友的英语作文,希望能够帮助到你们。
  我最好的朋友
  Han Mei is mybest friend. We know each other since we were born. Because we are twins. She ismy elder sisiter. Like most twin sisters, we look almost the same. The mosteasy way to to distinguish us is that she has a scar on her arm. It is myfault. When we are six years old, we played beside the stair, and then I pushedher down the stair accidently. She got hurt but not blame me at all. That isthe history of her scar. Since then our parents always recognize us with thatmark. Han Mei is better than me in study. So, sometimes I was criticized by ourmother for failing the exam, she will pretend me to receive the criticism,without making my mother see the mark. I’ m so thankful for this. So sometimes Iwill pretend her to take part in the piano class, as she is not interested init. It is so interesting to play such game.
  韩梅是我最好的朋友,我们从出生开始就彼此认识了。因为我们是双胞胎。她是我的姐姐。就像很多的双胞胎姐妹一样,我们长得几乎一模一样。最容易区分我们两个的方法是她在手臂上有一个伤疤。那都是我的错。在我们六岁的时候我们在楼梯旁边玩之后我们不小心把她推下楼梯。她受伤了,但是一点都没有怪我。这就是她的伤疤的来历。自从那时候起,我们的父母总是通过那个伤疤来区分我们。韩梅在学习上比我好。所以有时候我考试不及格被妈妈批评,她就会挡住那个标志冒充我去接受批评。我很感激她。所以有时候我也会冒充她去帮她参加钢琴课,因为她对钢琴一点都不感兴趣。玩这样的游戏真的是太有趣了。
  我最好的朋友
  I have many friends,but my best friend is Tom.Now,I want to introduce him to you.He is very smart and friendly.He likes sports such as,playing basketball,table tenis,and so on.We often play together.He is good at maths and English .He often helps me do my homework,so I have made good progress in my lessons now.Of course her pingpong skill is great,and we always enjoy ourselves with her pingpong friends.I have learned a lot from him ,we care about and help each other,so I think Tom is my best friend."
  我有许多朋友,但我最好的朋友是汤姆.现在,我想要把他给你们介绍一下.他很聪明,友好.他喜欢运动,比如打篮球、打网球,等等.我们经常一起玩.他擅长数学和英语.他经常帮助我做功课,所以我的课程取得了很大的进步.当然他乒乓球技能也是很棒的,而且我们总是和他的乒乓球的朋友玩得很开心.我从他身上学到了很多东西,我们互相关心,互相帮助.所以我认为汤姆是我最好的朋友.
  My Best Friend
  I have a best friend. Her name is Lucy. She is a kind person. If someone needs help, she will give him a hand. She helps me a lot. When I am sad, she will be by my side and talk to me. My math is poor, and hers is good,so she often teach me how to study math. With her help, my math improves. I am so glad to have such a good friend.
  我有一个好朋友。她的名字叫做露丝。她是一个善良的人。如果有人需要帮助,她会向他伸出缓手。她帮了我很多。我不开心的时候,她会陪着我,跟我聊天。我的数学不好,而她的数学很好,所以她经常教我怎么学数学。在她的帮助下,我的数学提高了。我很高兴能有这样一个好朋友。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.