查看: 21|回复: 0

兴趣爱好英语作文小学

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:46:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  每个人多有自己喜爱的兴趣爱好。你想知道小学的爱好的英语作文怎么写吗?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的兴趣爱好英语作文小学,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
兴趣爱好英语作文小学篇1  People like a variety of hobbies, there are novelty wonderful, there are bland, my hobby is not new, but even the parents often lamented. And in this many hobbies. I am still reading romance.
  I grew up like reading books. In my childhood, my father bought me books countless, I have a free time to indulge in that beautiful statement, rich imagination.
  Once I was sitting on the couch to see "Green Fairy", unknowingly fell asleep. Made a dream, the dream is the prince and the princess's happy ending, the hero defeated the victory of the wicked scenes
  Mom suddenly wake me up, I know that it was a dream. And I seem to be in a dream, everything is so clear, it seems to hear people cry and cry, there are warmApplause my mother's words woke me: "Do not dream day, come and eat it /" I smell a burst of incense, the original is really a dream Yeah.
  In order to read, I can give up everything.
  人的爱好多种多样,有新奇绝妙的,有平淡无奇的,我的爱好虽不新奇,却广泛的连父母也时常感叹。而在这众多的爱好中。我还是 对读书情钟。
  我从小就喜欢看书。小时侯,爸爸给我买的书籍不计其数,我一有空闲时间就沉醉于那优美的语句,丰富的想象中。
  有一次我正坐在沙发上看格林童话,不知不觉便睡着了。做了个梦,梦里全是王子与公主的美满结局,英雄打败恶人的胜利场面
  妈妈忽然把我叫醒,我才知道那原来是一场梦。而我似乎在梦里,一切都看的那么清晰,似乎听到了人们的呼喊声和呐喊声,还有热烈的鼓掌声妈妈的一席话惊醒了我:别白日做梦了,快来吃饭吧/我闻到了一阵香,原来那真的是一场梦呀。
  为了看书,我可以放弃一切。
兴趣爱好英语作文小学篇2  You blame you blame, my hobby is a solution to mathematical problems. Some people see the mathematical problems, hide all hide; and I, to see it, the momentum came, I do not know how thick interest.
  On a Sunday afternoon, I was alone in the room to do homework, homework finished after nothing to do. Oh, it's so hard to be what to do? I feel that time is really tough. I love a lot, so I want to go to stamp collecting. I quickly get the "puppy" piggy bank, would like to count the number of its "belly" how much money. But a pick up the "puppy" piggy bank, I was disappointed, the original spring tour, I put the money inside the run out. How to do it? I readily turned up the book on the table. Suddenly, my eyes light up, a new "small mathematical problem set" appeared in front, great! I immediately took the pen to do it.
  Difficulties like a huge suction stone attracted me. I made a question and another question, the paper with a one another, the book turned the page and a page. Suddenly, I stopped the pen in my hand. So, I ran into the old enemy on the head - geometric graphics. This picture is a bit complicated, I looked for a while did not see to understand. However, this is more excited my interest, I carefully stop thinking carefully. I'll take the picture for a while, look a little closer; try turning to the left and turning it to the right. Suddenly I found: the two triangles in the figure have a certain law, if a side for the end, then, high ... ... area ... ... how to end it? I keep thinking. I finally figured out: I can find the area, know the high, know the area, the area multiplied by 2 and then divided by high, 35, ha! Do it! I am excited to write the answer, immersed in the joy of success
兴趣爱好英语作文小学篇3  Hobbies! What is hobby? Hobbies are tired after a day also obsessed with things; hobbies is to do the same thing to do things ... ... I ah, there are many hobbies: play, painting, do manual ... ... but my biggest hobby is: reading!
  Gorky once said that the book is the ladder of human progress. So the book can make me improve the level of writing; manual book can make me ingenuity; reading can improve my reading level; history books can make me understand China's long history ... ... so many books can make me progress, How can i not like reading?
  If you want to know how I love to study? It is necessary to start from the first grade, the first grade I found that many students in the class of knowledge is very rich - know the earth's poles have a very day and pole phenomenon; know the tropical rain forest life of a variety of animals; know the earth On the ocean area is much larger than the land ... ... I can envy, then to the class "encyclopedia" - Li Zoran ask: "I would like to ask, how can your knowledge so rich?" He simply answered Seven words: "of course, more reading it!" I heard after, extremely surprised. I finally came to the children's reading area, hold a lot of books, sit down and look quietly, and gradually, I will go to the book building. Found that the knowledge of the book is full of colorful, astronomy, geography, painting ... ... but this greatly satisfied with my desire for knowledge, determined to put these knowledge in the bag.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.