查看: 18|回复: 0

记事的初中英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:46:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  我们成长到今天,已经经历过许多的事情。下面,是师哈哈网小编为你整理的记事的初中英语作文,希望对你有帮助!
  记事的初中英语作文篇1
  A boy went home by bike.He rode the bicycle so fast that he hit an old man.He didn't say sorry to the old man and go home.When he got home,he didn't find his bag.So he went back and looked for his bag.At the place of he hited the old man,he found the old man didn't go to the hispital,the old man was waiting him for his bag.He felt very sorry.
  记事的初中英语作文篇2
  I liked playing computer games,but my daddy was not happy because he thought it was not good for my study.Sometimes I felt I was not a free boy when my daddy was so strict with me,so I tried to talk to my daddy,and he said he was happy because I talked to him,and now he let me play games if I study well.From this,I understand a friendly talk can help people get along well.
  记事的初中英语作文篇3
  It was a sunny day today,when i got up in the morning,i decided to see my grandparents.so i took the bus and got there at noon,they were happy to see me,and i was very happy,too.
  In the afternoon,my farther asked me to help him water the plant,and i was happy to see the flowers smiling in the wind.
  In a word,today is a unforgetive day.because i saw my relatives and helped people.
  今天天气不错,太阳天.当我早上醒来,我决定去看看爷爷奶奶,所以我乘巴士中午到了那里,爷爷奶奶看到我很开心,而且我也很开心。
  下午爸爸叫我帮他给植物浇水,看到那些在风中微笑的花儿我很开心。
  总的说来,今天是难忘的一天.因为我去看了亲戚也帮助了他人。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.