查看: 24|回复: 0

my day小学满分英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:46:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  一天的时间很快就过去了,你的一天使怎样的呢?你知道怎么用英语写一篇我的一天的英语作文应该怎么写吗?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的我的一天英语作文,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
my day英语作文篇1  my busy dayLast SundayI was very busy.
  I got up at six o’clock.I had breakfast at seven o’clock.then I cleaned my room.I practiced playing the guitar at eight o'clock.After I played soccer. I cook dinner at eleven o’clock.Then I watched TV and did my homework. At nineteen o’clock I ate dinner.Then I took a shower.It was cold.Then I go to bed at nine o'clock .
my day英语作文篇2  my busy dayI get up early this morning after eating my breakfast I go to school by bus .
  there are four lessons on am and two in afternoon.In the class I am busy with my work After school I play soccer with my friends till 6 o'clock.Then I go home by bus .As soon as I arrive homeI begin to do my homework.After finishing this I watch TV program.At 9 o'clock I go to bed to have a rest.
my day英语作文篇3  my busy dayHello! My name is Catherine. I’m ten. I’m a girl. I’m from LuGu Foreign Language Primary school.
  I’m very busy! I get up at seven o’clock and eat breakfast at eight o’clock. It’s eight ten. It’ time to go to school. I have lunch at twelve o’clock. It’s five twenty. It’s time to go home.
  My friend Jessica says:Catherine school is over. Let’s go home. Ok?
  "OK".I say.
  I’m busy today. But I’m very happy.
my day英语作文篇4  Like most Chinese primary students, my life is quite simple. Get up in the morning, have breakfast and then go to school. My day always begins like that. But every single day is so different from each other. For example, I meet different people on my way to school. I have different new classes every day, so I always learn new knowledge. And the happiness is different. Yesterday I might be happy because I got high scores in the exam, but today I am happy because I play with my classmates. Knowledge and happiness make my every single day and life rich.
  和绝大部分中国小学生一样,我的生活很简单。每天早晨起床,吃早餐然后上学。我的一天都是这么开始的。但是每一天都又有所不同。比如,在上学的路上,我会见到不同的人。在学校里,我每一天都会学习不同的课程,学到新的知识。而快乐,也有所不同。昨天,我可能会因为考高分而快乐,而今天我因为和同学一起玩而感到开心。知识和快乐让我每一天的生活都丰富多彩。
my day英语作文篇5  Life the newspapers always try between one page to another page, the first phase of the but again not to mistake of the previous period, do a mold print samples. Every day is like a life in the world, then the appearance of it to avoid on the one hand, even made the same painstakingly, also can't stop any man-made disaster factors. Life is not exist the relations, can every day has his own personality and soul.
  Sometimes trying is not a stupid mistake. Even if it has never been done, it can be a fun and fulfilling day.
my day英语作文篇6  Today, I was very busy, because I was going to study composition at 10:30-11:30 yesterday morning. Learn English at 4:00-6:00 PM. Today, I'm going to be in a tight job again, because I'm going to learn to sketch at 8:30 -- 11:30 a.m.
  To art school, the teacher asked me to sit in the position, and took a picture for me, let me according to the copy, the top right-hand corner of the picture painted with a bottle, again a little bit to the left, is an apple, go here, next to a pot, pot and an apple...... It's a piece of cake for me. I outlined the shape of the HB pencil and made it clear. I switched to a 2B pencil and started with the most basic color. I draw the back picture again, use eraser to wipe again, master the light. I added a 4B pencil to accentuate the tone and began to make a general adjustment. After the adjustment, I checked again and began to paint the background. I painted it, the teacher came over, and she changed my painting again. My painting is better than once. The teacher also helped me to tick some important outline and frame of the background, let me follow the depth collocation for coloring. I was so absorbed in my drawing that I didn't notice my eraser, until I used an eraser to find it lying "lying" on the leg of the chair. I bent over to pick it up, but I knocked it down. What a wave! I quickly picked up, but the picture could not stand. When I was found by my teacher, she quickly came to help me.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.