查看: 12|回复: 0

我心目中的初中生活英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:46:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  对于即将到来的初中生活,我们有着很多的想象,对于你来说,你心目中的初中生活是怎样的?下面,是师哈哈网小编为你整理的我心目中的初中生活英语作文,希望对你有帮助!
我心目中的初中生活英语作文篇1  We have enjoyable classes in the school.we would also have many kinds of extra-curricular activities.We could go skating and swimming and join other popular sports with teachers.Every year we would go camping with our classmates at least twice.Students could help each other either in study or daily life.Sometimes,when we were having a big problem and could not solve it by ourselves,we would go to find our teachers.Teachers would listen to us patiently and help us to solve the problem.The school should have a big garden so we can plant flowers and take care of them.
我心目中的初中生活英语作文篇2  My ideal school day starts at 8:30 a.m. It finishes at 3 p.m. so we would have a lot of time for after-school activities.
  We have half an hour for lunch. We can eat anything and chat with each other. We can also listen to pop music in the hall. We eat an apple every day, because it can keep us healthy.
  We have Chinese, Maths, English and physics every day, because they are useful and very important. We wear school uniforms on Monday.
  My ideal school has a park on one side and a shopping mall on the other. We have a big library with a lot of useful books. We also have a swimming pool and a tennis court. We can do any activities after school or at weekends.
  We only have half an hour of homework every day. We do not do homework at weekends. Every month, we go on a school trip to a museum or a theatre. In the summer time, we can go to Beijing or Shanghai. Every week, we go to Dongzhou Park or shopping malls.
  I like my ideal school very much.
我心目中的初中生活英语作文篇3  I always feel tired after eight classes a day, so my dream school starts at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 3:30 p.m. There are three lessons in the morning and two in the afternoon. We can choose our favorite lessons to learn. We can spend more time doing some outside reading. The students do after-school activities for one and a half hours every day. We needn’t do a lot of homework. We are all happy to stay at school.
  Besides that, my dream school looks like a big garden. There are many kinds of flowers around the modern buildings. Sweet perfumes are diffused all around. If I want to have a rest, I can lie on the grass, listen to music by the lake or look out at the flowers from the classroom windows.
  The teachers here are kind and helpful. They are not only our teachers but also our good friends. The students are polite and friendly. We all know how to keep our school clean and tidy. There is no litter around the campus.
  I love my dream school. We will grow up to be happier there.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.