查看: 36|回复: 0

小升初英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:46:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  英语作文是我们要学习的主课,你知道怎么写一篇英语作文吗?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的小升初英语作文,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
小升初英语作文篇1  "The teacher is coming to our dormitory nap!" Hearing this, some people in the noisy dorm room were more happy and some sighed. And more of them are in anticipation.
  The teacher walked slowly into the dormitory, with a serious look on his face. "Sleep!" At once I was a little reluctant to creep up to the top, complaining that it was too early to sleep. The room was silent, the pillow was "serious", the bed was "quiet", the sheets and comforters were "honest"... Under the management of gu, they also became obedient.
  Tossing and turning, I turned over again and biiyy.com looked through the bed. The only thing that seemed to be a puppeteer was a puppeteer. Move, move, "the marionette" move a little bit, make a small noise. Yi? Didn't gu notice?
  "The wall facing the wall!" "Said gu, helplessly. Am I not good? He probably got it wrong, because I didn't have any sound on it, just a sly look. The "puppetry" laughed silently. Oh! I became his "scapegoat"!
  Alas! Who call gu teacher to have double "see eye"? I yawned and really wanted to sleep...
小升初英语作文篇2  Smoking is bad for your health. What a familiar phrase. Almost everyone in the world knows. But why are 1300000 people smoking around the world?
  Smoking is not a good thing. People who smoke cigarettes are addicted to it and want to breathe. Tobacco burning produces a lot of toxic substances such as nicotine, carbon monoxide and tar. Maybe you're a stranger to these words, so I ask you, arsenic, you know, there's this thing in cigarettes! They cause you to feel sick, dizzy, and have a headache. Nicotine only 10 seconds can be into your brain, make your heart beat faster, increase your risk of heart disease, at the same time make you cause withdrawal symptoms when not smoking. Carbon monoxide replaces 15 percent of the oxygen produced by the red ball, which causes asthma and physical deficiency, and increases the likelihood of a heart attack. Tar contains many carcinogens and other chemicals. They include DDT, arsenic, methylic aldehyde, and additional 4,000 harmful substances and carcinogens. These substances biiyy.com not only cause throat inflammation, bronchitis, but also cause cancer.
  You might say, "I don't smoke. Why tell me these things?" Then you're dead wrong. As a matter of fact, there are many smokers in our neighborhood who smoke. They are "spit fog", will release the harmful substances in the cigarettes, so we would get into one, called "passive smoking" (or "secondhand smoke"). Passive smoking refers to the fact that people who don't want to smoke can inhale the toxic air that people throw up, and they may suffer the same symptoms as smokers. It is impossible for most people in daily life to avoid exposure to smoke altogether and become passive smokers. So we need to remind people around us not to smoke and help smokers quit.
  Here, I urge you to create a smoke-free environment. Smoking is no less harmful and addictive than drugs, and smoking has a lot of influence (second-hand smoke). Worst of all, there are too many smokers. In China alone, 350000000 people smoke, and 13,400 people die every year from smoking! Because of this, we must create a smoke-free environment. It's easy to quit smoking, so long as you have a strong will and when it's appropriate to use the medicine to stop smoking, I'm sure you can quit smoking.
  Create a smoke-free campus. This is not only the problem of not smoking, not smoke, need to get a smoke-free propaganda, through a variety of ways, inform the social from all walks of life of the dangers of smoking, let the smoke slowly disappear from our field of vision, and this is the real success of smoke-free schools. I am looking forward to this day!
小升初英语作文篇3  Today is Saturday, the weather is very nice. I'm very happy to finally have the opportunity to go to the zoo with my parents. My parents work very hard to support the family every day, so they often do not have time to stay with me. I hope that they can accompany me to the zoo for a long time.
  今天是星期六。天气很好。我很开心最后有这个机会和我爸爸妈妈一起去动物园。为了这个家,我爸爸妈妈每天都很努力工作,所以他们经常是没有时间陪我的。很久之前我就希望他们能够陪我去动物园玩了。
  Because it's weekend, there are many people in the zoo. First, we go to see some birds. There are many kinds of birds in cages, I can not tell all their names. Then, we go to visit the dolphin show, the dolphin is very lovely and its show brings everyone happiness. At the end, we go to the shop in the zoo; my mother bought me a bear doll that I like very much.
  因为是周末,动物园里面有很多人。首先,我们去看了鸟儿。笼子里面有各种各样的鸟,我都不能把它们的名字说全。之后,我们去看了海豚表演。海豚很可爱,它的表演也给大家带来了欢乐。最后我们去了动物园里面的商店,妈妈给我买了一个我很喜欢的玩具熊。
  Today is a happy day, thank you my parents to giving me a beautiful memory. I hope that they can have more time to take a break and have more time to stay with me. I love them so much.
  今天是开心的一天。谢谢我的父母给了我这么好的回忆。我希望他们能够好好休息一下并抽更多的时间陪陪我。我很爱他们。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.