查看: 25|回复: 0

周末计划英语作文小学六年级

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:45:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  周末是快乐的,但是你周末的时间是去做什么了呢?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的周末计划英语作文小学六年级,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
周末计划英语作文篇1  Today is Saturday, my mother and father are away on business. I am left alone.
  At first, I was so happy that I jumped in bed, thinking about how to play after breakfast. But for a moment the doorbell rang. I went to the door and didn't expect my aunt to come. My aunt is an English teacher. She said she would accompany me to study English words. I was worried when I saw English, but my mother had another trick. There was a hundred reluctance in my heart, but I was still chattering with my aunt's guidance.
  At noon, my aunt herself cooked for me and cooked my favorite food. When I was ready for dinner, my mother called back and asked my aunt if I had studied properly. My aunt said I was doing very well. I thought, you don't know that this is a trap for me, first let my aunt think I study hard, let her trust me to be home alone, then... Hey hey... It is.
  Just after dinner, the phone rang again. It was for my aunt. She went to pick it up. I think it's better for my aunt to go out. Some of my neighbors are having fun outside. Sure enough, my aunt went out.
  Not long after my aunt left, I was about to go out to play, but the doorbell rang. Who? I opened the door and I was trying to ask them out. They say they go outside and play games. "Game"? Suddenly I remembered the word "game" that my aunt taught me to study today. During the play, I remembered my friend's English "friend"...
  In the evening, the children went home. I had just entered the house, and my aunt came over with supper. "Did you have fun with the kids?" she asked. I said, "how do you know?" She smiled and said, "I asked them to come and play with you." Is it true? I was a little incredulated, but when I thought about it, my aunt taught me those words, and she must have tried to impress me with the game. What a bitter heart you have, aunt!
周末计划英语作文篇2  It is always known that trees can beautify the environment and purify the air. But I have never planted a tree. Saturday is Arbor Day, I asked my mother to go with me to plant the tree, mother said happily.
  Early in the morning my mother and I went to plant trees. I took the sapling, and my mother borrowed a handful from my grandfather's house downstairs. Shovel, we came to the village next to the door, and found a clearing, we began to work again, first of all, mother with lift dug a hole, I put the tree in the middle of the pit, centralizer, then mom the pit filled with lift, reoccupy foot a few times, tree good, mom made two full pail, the saplings pouring through. Ok, after planting, I hope saplings can thrive.
  After planting the tree, my mother told me to play in the community for a while. I was just about to go to a junior partner, and when I left, I found that the neighborhood was full of garbage. Why didn't people sweep up so much garbage? Thinking of me as the owner of the community, I began to pick it up. A bag of rubbish will be picked up.
  I was picking up, coming from the opposite, a big brother, his mouth eating flat surface, finished bag with a throw, I quickly picked up, the big brother gave me see, the appearance of a pair of pretty don't care, go back and went away. Watching him go away, I think, you are still a senior student, don't you know to protect the environment, everyone is responsible?
  After picking up the litter, I became dusty and dirty, but I was still happy. I told my mom about picking up the garbage, and my mother complimented me on being an environmentalist and said I had a meaningful weekend.
  Yes, I will always pick up trash and be an environmentalist. At the same time, I hope everyone will be like me, so that our home will be more beautiful and clean.
  一直知道树木能美化环境,还能净化空气。可是我却从来没有种过树。星期六是植树节,我要求妈妈跟我一起去植树,妈妈很痛快地答应了。
  一大早我和妈妈就去植树了。我拿着树苗,妈妈到楼下的爷爷家借了一把?铁锨,我们来到本小区的花池旁,找了一块空地,我们开始忙活起来,首先妈妈用掀挖了一个大坑,我把树苗放在坑的中间,扶正,然后妈妈用掀把坑填平,再用脚踩几下,树载好了,妈妈提了满满两桶水,把树苗浇透,好了,植树完毕,我希望小树苗能茁壮成长。
  植完树了,天还早,妈妈让我在小区里玩一会儿。正准备去找小伙伴呢,往前一走,我发现小区里到处都是垃圾,这么多垃圾怎么没人扫呢?想到我也是小区的主人,于是,我就开始捡起来。不一会就捡了了一袋子垃圾。
  我正捡着,从对面走来一位大哥哥,嘴里吃着干脆面,吃完袋子随手一扔,我急忙捡起来,那个大哥哥瞅了我一眼,一副蛮不在乎的样子,回头就走了。看着他远去的背影,心里想,亏你还是一个高年级的学生,难道你不知道保护环境,人人有责吗?
  捡完垃圾小区干净了,我却变得灰头土脸,手上更是脏兮兮的,不过我依然很高兴。我把捡垃圾的事情告诉了妈妈,妈妈笑呵呵地夸奖我是环保小卫士,还说我过了一个有意义的周末。
  对,我以后要经常去捡垃圾,做一个环保小卫士。同时我也希望每个人都像我一样,那样我们的家园就会更加美丽整洁了。
周末计划英语作文篇3  Today, the sun is shining, and it is a happy Sunday -- traveling to the south of yanshan mountain to play with water.
  We chose to sit in a bamboo raft, foot in a bamboo row, the body slightly shaken, the bamboo platoon will wiggle, the water will overflow. I sat down very carefully, and the bamboo pole quickly lifted the bamboo pole out of the bank and headed toward the other side. Sitting on a bamboo platoon, looking at the green mountains of the two sides of the river, watching the crystal clear water, it felt very comfortable.
  Soon it was on the other side of the river. There is a big old maple tree on the edge of the wharf, like a big umbrella to protect visitors from the rain. The mountains were like these old trees, thick, tall and tall, like a warrior guarding the beautiful scenery. The stones of the south yanshan mountain were not shown to be weak, but they were out of the green trees. They are presented to tourists in various shapes. We sightseeing by southeast "barrier", "turtle python meet", "the tortoise after market", "spittor flower", "cloud off", etc., lifelike figure of strange shape, let us praise.
  We swam the mountain, and we went on to play with water. Along the quiet mountain road, I finally reached the "meiyu waterfall". We first heard the waterfall "crash" and then saw a white flower of water pouring down from the mountain. It was spectacular. It reminds me of li bai's poem "the flying of the three thousand feet, the suspicion is the Milky Way nine days". We walked quickly down the waterfall, and there was a mist in the air, and we were very excited to play with water in the pool, to hold the bamboo, and to play with a water gun, and had a great time.
  This happy Sunday makes me unforgettable.
  今天,阳光明媚,又是个快乐的星期天&&去南雁荡山游山玩水。
  我们选择了坐竹排进去,脚一迈进竹排,身体稍微摇动,竹排就会摆动,水也就溢上来。我非常小心地坐下来,撑竹竿的伯伯迅速的将竹排撑离岸边,向对岸前进。坐在竹排上,望着两岸苍翠的青山,看着脚下清澈见底的溪水,感觉非常惬意。
  很快就到了对岸的码头。码头边上有一棵很古老的大枫树,像一把大伞为游客们遮阳挡雨。山上像这样古老的大树很多,粗壮、高大、挺拔,像一个个威武的战士守护着美丽的景区。南雁荡山的石头也不甘示弱,在绿树丛中突兀而出。以各种不同的形状向游客展示着。我们一路观光欣赏着东南屏障、龟蟒相会、乌龟追目鱼、金蟾观花、云关等等,活灵活现的奇形怪石,让我们赞不绝口。
  游了山,我们接着去玩水。沿着幽静的山路,终于走到了梅雨瀑。远远的我们先听到瀑布哗啦啦的声音,然后看到一片白花花的水从山体中泻下,非常壮观。让我想起了李白的一句诗飞流直下三千尺,疑是银河落九天。我们快步地走到瀑布下面,四周弥漫着雾气,我们兴奋地在梅雨潭里玩水,撑着竹排,打着水枪,玩得非常开心。
  这个快乐的星期天,让我很难忘。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.