查看: 46|回复: 0

八年级期末英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 06:45:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  英语作文一直是中学英语教学的薄弱环节,如果教师对于学生的引导不到位,就会出现阅读教学的读、写分离现象。下面,是师哈哈网小编为你整理的八年级期末英语作文,希望对你有帮助!
  八年级期末英语作文篇1:理想的工作
  Everybody has a dream job. Do you want to know what I want to be in the future? Well, I want to be a singer. Because I love singing very much. I will move to New York and be a singer there. And I will sing my favorite English songs there. Although it is a tired job, I love it . Because when I sad, I can sing songs to be happy and I will become very popular. That’s so interesting and exciting. For my dream job , I will sing every day and sing well. I hope that day come quickly, I can’t wait! How about you? What’s your dream job?
  八年级期末英语作文篇2:假期计划
  My winter holidays are coming. I’m very glad. In the vacation I’m going to Beijing with my parents. Beijing is our capital, and it is a beautiful city, too. I love her. We are going sightseeing there. We are going to Tian’anmen Square, the Summer Palace and many places of interest. We are going to take many photos there and buy a lot of things we like. I think we are going to have a good time.
  八年级期末英语作文篇3:邀请他人
  Dear Sally,
  Thank you very much for inviting me to your birthday party. I’d love to go, but I have many things to do. On Wednesday I have to go to my piano lesson. Then I have to go to see a doctor on Thursday afternoon. And on Friday I have to visit my aunt with my parents. I am busy on Saturday. I have to finish my homework. I will have a nice present for you. I hope you will like it. Happy Birthday!
  Yours,
  Mary
  八年级期末英语作文篇4:新年决心
  I have two best friends. They're Julie and Ken. One day, we talk about we New Year’s resolution. I'm going to be a singer. So, I'm going to take singing lessons .In next year,I'm going to learn to play the piano. Julie is going to be a soccer ball player. So she is going to play soccer every day. In the next year, she's going to teach other students to play. Ken is going to be a computer programmer. So, he's going to try his best to learn math. In the next year, he's going to ask teachers for help.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.